Old 02-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #1  

Default Is this the menu plan I need?

Hi Folks,

I recently lost my menu plan - at least I think that is what it was called It is the booklet that tells you how to track foods.

For example, it has lists of proteins, starches, dairy, etc. And I think it also had some foods that were mixed say something that was a combo food that would be tracked as 1 starch & 1 dairy.

I don't have this book (mine was blue) - does anyone recognize this book I found on e-bay and know if it is the booklet listing how to track food?

Ok - sorry, I can't post a link on the forum until I have at least 25 post to my name. If anyone is able to go to ebay.com and search for the LA Weight Loss LA My Way Menu Plan - it is an orange/white book with a basket of groceries on it.

I just miss my food lists!!!
Thanks
MissMooLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #2  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Yes-that sounds like it. It doesn't have the daily log in it though . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #3  

Thanks! I didn't think my post actually went through.

Do you know if the LA My Way program is similar to the old program where it breaks down the food in terms of 1 starch (usually 80 - 100 calories) or if it is totally different?

I lost my Free to Live booklet & want to replace it but that's the only thing I could find that seemed close.
MissMooLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #4  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

I have no clue-the plan has changed since I did it (colored plans)-now they have numbered plans which are listed around her somewhere if you search hard enough. But I think the exchanges are all the same . . . It's hard to go by calories-a slice of lite bread was about 45cals and some of the other things were around 100. But yeah-80ish calories is probably average.

I really should dig out all of my LAWL stuff and sell it on ebay! Not sure where it all is though . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote