View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #98
Angie
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hey all!

I'm so happy to tell you that I reached my 50lbs lost milestone today! I am excited to think that just half a year ago I was 50lbs heavier -- when I began I really couldn't picture myself being here at this weight at this time. I still have a long way to go, but now I can see where I can be in another 6 months and it's got me pretty stoked!

Joni -- That's frustrating...good that they ruled out a more serious heart problem though. I think the 3x400 cal meals could work well, and maybe throw in something high protein (like a lite) for a snack now and then.

Jillian -- You are a big part of the reason I've stuck to my plan for the last little while. When I came back to this site last August and saw all that you had accomplished during my 3 year 'break' I was really ticked off at myself for not having stuck to the plan. You were such a glaring example of what I'd given up by indulging myself. So...long story short...thank you for being such a great example, it's really motivating me this time around.

Last edited by Angie : 01-27-2011 at 10:47 PM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote