Old 01-19-2011, 04:11 AM   #1  
Set and determined...

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Height: 5'6"

Default New Determination, New Awards... New to the board too haha

Hello everyone! I'm so glad to find this board! I too am not your "average" girl. I LOVE rock; hard rock, soft rock, indie rock, metal, etc. In fact there isn't much music I don't like. I've been too lazy but I did have my hair cut so that I could do a fauxhawk. I'm in the process of stretching my ear lobes. I really want to get my lip pierced and a few tattoos but I intend to use those as "rewards" for meeting goals and keeping the weight off.

Anyway... obviously I want to lose weight or else I wouldn't be here. I've been over weight all my life. I've slowly gained more and more until I'm here... I've tried so many things without much success. I've really got into things after my daughter was born... I changed my little family's diet from "bad" things to more healthy. That did little for me... I added exercise. I got a Wii Fit and exercised two hours every day. This did little too. So I started Weight Watchers as well as exercised. I slowly started losing but after, just for fun, my husband got on the scale and had lost 5 pounds doing nothing... well it broke my heart.

A few months later I got fed up and started again. I lost 20lbs. Sadly I let go too much over Christmas and gained 10lbs back. Well now it's time to get serious again. So I'm here for support from people like me!

I'm not sure what else to write here... or what else to do here... but hello everyone! haha
Call Me Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Ya, I had to get over my husband easily losing weight. We can eat the exact same things, and I'll gain while he loses. It so frustrating!

I was planning on getting my lip repierced as a goal too, BUT I'm too impatient lol.
Amber1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #3  
Set and determined...

Life sure isn't fair eh?

I should wait until more of our debt is paid off before spending it on things like body modifications... but... we'll see. I've wanted it for a long time...

I LOVE the color of your hair in the avatar. It's gorgeous! I keep trying to get a nice rich red but to no avail. I can't fuss with bleach as much as I'd need to, my hair grows fast and I can't stand roots... but man, envy!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Thank you! I actually get this color without any bleaching! It's a Sally's beauty supply color. This: Medium Intense Red Blonde If your hair is hard to dye use like a 40 strength developer, and you'll be golden!
The color on the site isn't true to color. My hair is a better example. I totally LOVE the color. <3

As for the lip piercing, ya, I'm in debt too, but I guess I'm a little more irresponsible about it. I'm getting a big school loan check, and I figured a $35 treat isn't so bad lol. Especially since the rest goes to rent and bills.

Last edited by Amber1011; 01-19-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Amber1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #5  
Set and determined...

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Oh yes, $35 isn't at all bad... but I have another hobby that's super expensive... I'm into ball joint dolls and I just got a $400 doll... <.<'

I "followed" your blog too ^_^

Last edited by Call Me Stephanie; 01-20-2011 at 12:43 AM.