View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #25
Fitme11
LA To Your Door

S/C/G: 181/179.2/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone,

I am new to this thread, but not new to the site and LAWL. I decided to order the new materials from LA to your door, eventhough I was mad at the company for how things were handled when they closed. This really is the only program that worked for me.

Now I'm 41 years old and back, I am sure the process will be slower this time because much has slowed down. I did the program almost 10 years ago, lost 35 lbs and kept it off for about 4 years, then life happened and I fell back into my old ways.

I have a personal trainer, because we will this Shape Up Challenge on Jan. 11th. That was my Christmas present to myself. I want to get this extra weight off and keep it off. My goal is to start the old 21 day boost that we used to do on January 17th, just to see what kind of kick off I can get to motivate myself to continue on. I have about 40 lbs to lose.

I am going to try out the K-Swiss Tubes crosstrainer shoes. I got the Reebok Zigs and I love them. I think crosstrainers are going to be the best for the type of workouts that she has us doing.

I could not remember my old screen name and password to get my old name back, but I remember some of you all from before.

Happy New Year and best wishes to you all!
Fitme11 is offline   Reply With Quote