Old 01-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/156/125

Height: 5'2

Default Hey hey! New this week, seeing the sights!

Hello chicks

I've just joined this week, and having a poke around the threads that apply to me - namely this one, UK chicks and the 20-somethings.

So what makes you lot alternative? Just curious to know about you fellow pound-shedders. Music, interests? I'm pretty eclectic with music. I like mainstream stuff like Lady Gaga, but I'm mainly a fan of alternative, indie/underground stuff like IAMX and Combichrist (EBM aggrotech) and some industrial metal (Rammsteinnn \m/ ) and prog metal (Tool) as well. Also, not ashamed to say it, I adore 80's electro - the camper the better XD

Interests, I love art and design (I'm a painter) history (current fave period is Weimar Berlin) writing and roleplay, video games (RPGs mainly) learning languages, vintage styles, makeup artistry. I'm seriously in love with MAC cosmetics. And my current favourite movie is Cabaret. Is it just me, or is the Emcee in it just too amazing for words?! And I'm all for burlesque stuff, too. It's my ambition to have a proper full-boned corset. The reason I'm holding off from getting one is that hopefully this year I'm going to drop a few sizes, so that will be my reward!!

Ok, I've rattled on too much. Your turn! ;D!
Marchmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome to the forum!
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Hey Marchmallow! Great intro. I am also a big fan of burlesque stuff. I actually have a friend who did her thesis on burlesque. And I am right there with you as far as wanting to get all suited up in true style but just can't bring myself to do it at my current size.
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:19 AM   #4  
Set and determined...

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Height: 5'6"

Burlesque is so beautiful and sexy... I want to get into it some day... when I lose some weight. It's too hard and expensive to find proper stuff in my fix. That'll be a goal for me. ^_^

Oh corsets how I adore you!
Call Me Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:31 AM   #5  
Ultimate Badass

S/C/G: 230/215/170

Height: Shortie

I wanna make more money to buy so many MAC eyeshadow pots! I love that **** but it's so expensive :/
Jesterlove17 is offline   Reply With Quote