Thread: Wonderslim #5
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 06:27 AM   #45
SuziC

S/C/G: 158/151.7/138

Height: 5'6"

Hi Downer - those bars are my favorites! And it's great that they are so portable. Really hand for when you are out and about, hungry, and without easy access to a shake. And I can't believe the calories in those JJ sandwiches! I never knew...

Didn't mention, and guessing this may be common. I had a chronic headache for about 3 days after starting the plan. Different from my normal TOM migraines, and the edge was easily taken off with some Tylenol. It's now passed, and I feel like I have a ton of energy. Must have been some sugar detox? Just thought I'd pass this along to the other newbies. I was wondering if that headache was ever going to leave me!

Had a good day yesterday. Took the kids (7 and 3) to the mall, which they love, but is honestly a bit of a nightmare. They love McNuggets but only get them as the very rare treat at the mall. And that was an easy one to pass on! I brought my shake and a bar and was perfectly content.

It's going to be a super crazy week at work. Getting my meal packages in line for the week (putting a whole day's worth in a bag), it should make for a smoother morning.

Happy Monday all!