View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #12
munchievictim
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

Oh my goodness, that fat girl under the surface is my recurring nightmare. I have time and again lost and re-gained weight--trying to lose again now after hitting my highest weight. It's really entirely personal learnign to cope with your triggers and stay on track, and something that may work like a charm one month just doesn't cut it the next month. But one thing that I've noticed on my way to the ground while falling off the wagon is that there is usually a pivitol moment. Everyone who is dieting and has been overweight has days where they are dying of cravings and can't stop eating, true story. The difference is the next day, or the day after that. Do you write down everything you ate even if you're ashamed, and switch back to good habits as much as possible right away, or do you give in, lay down, and EAT???? (definitely the first one, though I've had plenty of experience with the second one.)
This bump in the road is absolutely NOT worth surrendering! You have come so incredibly far, and you are such an inspiration. I don't think any of us will ever live completely free of that nagging desire to eat until we're sick, but we have to remember that we are WORTH more than our worst habits, and also remember that one day of debauchery doesn't mean spending the rest of your life that way. Just try not to stress over a couple of days of craving, and instead turn your eyes towards the prize again. Easier said than done right? Good luck

Goal One: 245- goal of my first challenge on 3FC. Goal Two: 225 Goal Three- 199 Onederland. Goal Four: 179- previous low weight. GOAL: 152 (NORMAL BMI)

And all the spilt milk, sex and weight
It all will fall, fall right into place

munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote