09-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carolina coast
The recipe is adapted from Paula Deen's recipe for Cheeseburger Meatloaf.
Ingredients How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, combine the onion and tomatoes (reserve a little onion)
- Stir 1/4 cup tomato mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining onion/tomato mixture.
- Press meat mixture into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Spread remaining onion/tomato mixture over loaf.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Top with sauteed onions; bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Last edited by sandyfanny; 09-25-2010 at 10:34 AM.