Thread: September 2010
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #9
JLem311
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimphin View Post
Jillian - what is the lowest you can remember being? You are doing great!!!! Your internal machine must be working at it's highest efficiency now - congratulations!

I still haven't gotten on the sclae - I feel like I've lost weight, and I just don't want to be let down by a number, so ... F it. I am going to let my clothes tell me the story for a little while. This is a new place for me to be, and it is kind of nice. Normally I am tracking where my weekly goals are for a couple of months out, then I have to reassess, reassess,reassess - and it becomes depressing and I quit. I am not going to do that this time.

Hurricane Earl is about to severely impact one of my 2 favorite places on earth later today - The Outer Banks of NC. I am hoping for the best for the residents and business owners there - it is really amazing how far out into the ocean Hatteras is - when you are there it is like you are on a little sandbar surrounded by water. Go away Earl!
i can't remember my lowest, except for the 178 in July 2008 (the last time DH was gone for 8 months) i don't know what my weight was in high school--but i think my senior year i was wearing size 12 or 14 pants.

and yes, i'm sad that the hurricane is near NC. i wish i still lived there, but thankful that i don't at times.
don't depress yourself, kim. just keep moving. remember its a LIFE LONG change. you're always going to have ups and downs. as long as you keep the course of being healthy, that's all that matters. screw the #'s or clothes sizes (yes, i know they matter) but the overall big picture is you're treating your body right.

"Exercising is like brushing your teeth...it's just something you have to do everyday."

"Success often comes from doing ordinary things with extraordinary commitment."
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote