South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 06:11 AM   #1  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Default Moderate Monday

it's not too hot and not too cold It is, however, time for a big mug of coffee. Can I pour anyone else one while I'm up?

Looks like a quiet start to the week for me. I did get the project off my desk Friday so unless our publications person has problems I should be just about done with it (A couple more tweaks along the way). I hope to schedule lots of visits for the next two weeks.

Now that it's cooling down I need to get serious about the exercise again. I've really let the heat be my excuse this year. Luckily food has been pretty good, though that could be better too. I think it's time for me to get serious about my habits in every way!

How is your week shaping up?

Last edited by CyndiM; 08-02-2010 at 06:14 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Cyndi! I was just about to pour myself a second cup, thanks.

It's barely 60* here and there's ground fog that makes it look like there's snow on the ground. I do love these cooler mornings, but it's a reminder that our summer will soon be coming to an end.

There's not a whole lot going on today. I can take my time going over to the farm. Audrey is at sleep-away camp all week, and I'll be picking up Maggie from pony camp at 3. Caitlyn and Carley are coming out on the train later this afternoon and spending the night, so Maggie and I will swing by the station to pick them up. This will probably be the last time we see Caitie for a long while, as she leaves for Texas on Saturday. I'm still trying to come to terms with that.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:22 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Cyndi, I'm jealous of your cooling. Hot, hot ,hot here. In fact I just saw in the paper where a major chunk of street in New Orleans buckled because of the heat yesterday. It's wicked.

No big plans for me. Going to take a friend to the doctor this morning. Then may go work in my classroom for a little while. School starts one week from today. bummer.

***Morning Cottage..we were simuposting!! Have a great day.

Last edited by femmecreole; 08-02-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Morning, Cat! Wow, that's really hot to make the road buckle! I hope you have some fun things planned to do on your last week of summer vacation, and try to stay cool!

Cyndi, I must really get a grip on my exercise program, too. The summer heat has been a good excuse not to work out, but I have been trying to do a few lazy laps in the pool. I'm starting to feel guilty every time I walk past the Wii, though, and I know it's going to scold me when I turn it on.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:37 AM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Cat - I'll be jealous when it's still green at your house and I'm shoveling
I hope there are some fun things on your schedule this week.

Cottage - I think I turned the Wii on once this summer and that was for an Active workout. Wii Fit is going to be really pouty.
Have a good visit with Caitie.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning all

I am back in hot, hot Kansas. Going to do a week of PH1 to recover from the horrible eating I did while traveling. My stomach is still complaining. Time to stop letting the heat be an excuse for not exercising hard, too. My son's break is almost over and sadly the next two weeks will be spent nagging him to do his reading for school and start the college application process. Sigh. (And he has a house-guest visiting for a week in there.)

Have a great day all.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #7  
honeysox

S/C/G: 216/207/150

Height: 5'4"

'Morning all,

60 degrees sound lovely! Today is my first day on SB (since last fall that is). I haven't weighed yet, but I suspect I gained back the 17 lbs. lost back then. But I'm determined there'll be fewer bumps in the road this time.

I'm on my second cup of coffee, made it a little weaker this morning so I can drink it black. Nothing exciting on the menu today since I haven't been to the store yet with my SB list. But I am kinda excited after tasting roasted edamame for the first time over the weekend at a friend's house, knowing that I can have it on SB.

Have a Mighty Monday! I'm job hunting online this morning. (bleh!)

~~Sally
Old 08-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Happy Monday! I'm feeling sleepy today for some reason and I woke up at 7:00 which is unusual for me since I started doing SBD. I've been waking up earlier. I got my walk in though. I'm thinking of napping but I've gotta let the gardener in.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #9  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Morning ladies- up till way late painting last night so I am a little sore today and I slept in. Today is Grocery day(I can't deny that I actually enjoy it)... a little laundry needs to get done, and still have a little cleanup left from the painting... anywho- not much going on in my neck of the woods. Still hot hot hot! I may get in the garden later if I feel like it but honestly, its overrun with weeds because its too darned hot for me to want to get out there and play!

Hope you ladies have a great day!
Old 08-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #10  

It's very cloudy and cool here with a breeze, I don't mind it though. It's Monday and it's not too hot today, amazing!! Got a good start on the morning, so hopefully the rest of this day will fly by and we will be good. Got to work 5 days this week, hope it goes by quickly.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:40 AM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
Life has been crazy Complete with a DH run to the ER friday night.
I tried to do Ph 1 and failed miserably. So I'm going to do ph 2. No Magic bullets here ladies
Back OP!
Kierie
Closed Thread