Old 07-28-2010, 05:34 PM   #1  

Default Anyone try Fat Flush Diet?

Hey folks, I just wanted to know if anyone has attempted this fat flush thing? i've been reading some about it but i haven't spoken to anyone who has done it.

Any feedback would be appreciated!
bluecrystal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 148/133/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi there - I don't want to be negative, but I had a really bad experience - didn't like the diet at all. It's been a few years so is hard to remember, but I remember I followed it strictly for a week, and it was just too hard to maintain with my lifestyle (busy, working, with kids). I thought the recipes did not taste good at alll - but I'm also vegetarian, so maybe I was more limited that most. My husband had horrible witdrawls and got terribly sick - I think he only lasted two days. Does go to show that it must "work" and rid the body of toxins, etc. I just didn't experience any major loss as it was too difficult to stick to for me. You might have better luck with it.
joggingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #3  

thanks for the feedback! i like some aspects of it, tho i'd have to tweak it a bit
bluecrystal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 249.2/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Just wanted to chime in...I lost a lot of weight on this diet...I went from223 to 146..(check out my picturetrail page in my sig) in 8 months and I really felt great. It's healthy but there are a lot of supplements to it. I don't want to knock it but it wasn't like eating in the real world for me. Some can shop at health food stores to make food but I wanted to be able to bake cookies with my kids on occasion. So....when I went off of it, I put on my weight quickly....of course I binged a lot during that time because I missed food but you may not. It is healthy. I can give you info on it if you want more....
kmac1196 is offline   Reply With Quote