Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #1  
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

Talking So far, doing wonderfully on New Lifestle

Today is only day three of my program, but I was shocked this morning to see that I'm down SIX pounds already. I'm sure part of that is water weight, especially since its the fluid retention time of month, but it was a nice surprise to see since usually I hold that fluid weight for a couple of weeks.

I chose this plan because its got enough structure to keep my life simple, but still allows me to have a regular meal once a day. So far I'm quite happy with my choice, and its easier to stick with than other things I've done over the years. I'm still making healthy choices for that one meal, so I don't feel deprived of texture or choice, which is a big plus for me. Yay for me. (double yay for the awesome carrot dude)
fropvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Congrats so far! YAY!
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:05 PM   #3  
The Rockinghorse Gal

I'm now starting week four of the program and I'm happy with it. I'm down 15 pounds and am definitely noticing a difference in the way my clothes are fitting. My face is starting to look thinner--I can't wait to get rid of my extra chins!

For the most part its been easy going aside from the first three days. I'm rarely hungry and have been able to resist most of my food cravings (I did cave in to some Japanese rice crackers). I think part of the reason its working for me is that I get one meal of actual food a day so I don't feel deprived.

Is anyone else doing New Lifestyle here??
Old 06-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I am doing Wonderslim and I "think" they are pretty much the same thing. We have a very active forum and you are more then welcome to join us.
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Grats! I am also doing WonderSlim and like Porkchop69 said we are very active and I invite you to come hang out! It's fun ^_~

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet...rslim-3-a.html

After reviewing both plans they are really similar. As far as the biggest difference it would seem that New Lifestyle is mostly gluten free where as I do not believe WonderSlim is since it uses Whey Protein. That would be a big difference if you happen to be gluten sensitive.

Last edited by MutableParadox; 06-29-2010 at 03:41 PM.
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #6  
The Rockinghorse Gal

Gluten comes from wheat products, and whey is the leftover watery protein component of milk once the milk solids have been removed for cheese, etc. Since they both use whey protein they should both be gluten free, which a plus for anyone with celiac disease. I'll pop on by the thread and check it out when I get back from work. Thanks for the invite!