View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #22
Freshology chick

Smile Freshology is Simple!

I know this is my first full day of Freshology get slim silver, the flash-frozen plan. I absolutely loved the food and felt full. I didn't feel hungry at all. I have my own business and work too many days and hours, so I don't have time to plan and fix meals. I am divorced so I don't have to cook for anyone. I had stopped cooking for myself along time ago. I can't believe how much weight I have gained by eating out in restaurants and fast food. I was amazed by all of the healthy ingredients in these meals. I tried "nutri...." a while ago, but I didn't like that at all. This feels like how everyone should eat all of the time. I am willing to stay on this for awhile. A friend made me weigh myself and I will keep posting my loss on here. Everyone tells me that I am pretty, but I have more than 100 pounds to lose. I think this is the answer to what I have been looking for. In the past, I have worked out with personal trainers, but I have never had the diet down. I am an emotional eater. Anyway, I am really optimistic that this is going to work. I appreciate my friends that are trying to be supportive. Thank you. Even though they don't know about this post. I am doing this for my health also. This will be worth every penny that Freshology charges.
Freshology chick is offline   Reply With Quote