Old 05-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #1  

Default Great News! Now I have a question...

I love my husband. Just earlier today I posted I wasnt sure how I was going to afford the initiation fee. Before he left on his business trip he gave me an early birthday present. $400 so I can go in tomorrow and start my journey to being happier in many ways.

My friend who is on MRC gave me the list of foods for preconditioning. I would like to get started ASAP. I went shopping and bought all the things I like on the list for this week. I am going in tomorrow afternoon.

I was going boil some eggs for breakfast the next couple days. I have to be to work at 5 am so there isnt much time for breakfast but this will be quick and I really like them. What else goes with breakfast? What should my lunch look like tomorrow?
I know I should drink lots of water.
Thanks!!!
rcptaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/171/160

Height: 5'4"

The preconditioning focus is on cutting back on portion size and drinking lots of water. They do not want you doing the actual MRC diet in preconditioning. Still you might lose some weight (I lost like 5# the first week of preconditioning). So for breakfast tomorrow you might add like a whole wheat toast and a piece of fruit to the egg, and for lunch do something basically healthy like a grilled chicken breast and a salad with vinaigrette. What a nice hubby you have! my hubster has been very supportive on my 6 months on the plan - and 52 lb loss so far - their support really helps.

Last edited by Cherokree; 05-31-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Cherokree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #3  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcptaylor View Post
I love my husband. Just earlier today I posted I wasnt sure how I was going to afford the initiation fee. Before he left on his business trip he gave me an early birthday present. $400 so I can go in tomorrow and start my journey to being happier in many ways.

My friend who is on MRC gave me the list of foods for preconditioning. I would like to get started ASAP. I went shopping and bought all the things I like on the list for this week. I am going in tomorrow afternoon.

I was going boil some eggs for breakfast the next couple days. I have to be to work at 5 am so there isnt much time for breakfast but this will be quick and I really like them. What else goes with breakfast? What should my lunch look like tomorrow?
I know I should drink lots of water.
Thanks!!!

I am attaching a copy of the pre-conditioning menu for you. See page 4 of this document. Also some other helpful info. I dropped 5.5 on pre-conditioning which I did for a week and a half. --Joy 2 Me N U
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MRC.pdf (714.0 KB, 146 views)
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote