Old 03-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #1  

Default Help to get back on track

Yes, with your help, need to get back on track. I have tried with the luna bars, but not the same. Much to my dismay, ordered the la bars on la to your door website. It is just something about those bars....

Underwent foot surgery last year and still having some problems. Workout is limited, but does not mean that I am unable to do somethings.
finelady2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:07 PM   #2  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

If you could be a little more specific about your problem...may be someone can help
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #3  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

i like to use the special k protein meal bars, they're much better than the luna bars. also, for workouts, try some walking or exercise bike or even tae bo (with lots of punching or something to get your heart rate up).

keep a journal, drink lots of water and make sure to get all of your food in for the day. those a my tips. hope it helps!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #4  

Thanks.

Day 2, keeping a journal, drinking the water is not a problem. As for workouts-had portion of bones removed from 3 toes, due to a bith defect. A a fusion did not take and now have to "buddy" wrap two toes at this time. Also, tenden in one toe is too tight, probably have to undergo a procedure to release a tenden. Using the e-trainer for 30 mintues and doing some core.
finelady2 is offline   Reply With Quote