View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 6"

good morning everyone, I was also tired from reading what momof4 was planning to do!

and congrats to you guys for having those great goals! I am such a 'living in the moment' dull person, it's hard for me to think ahead at how things could be different (better!)

I would like to be under 150 again but I just dont' apply the discipline to eating well, I exercise just about every day but that can only burn up so much.

well I have off today and I'm glad Yesterday was long, I did my regular job and then after I got home, then went to someone's house that wanted me to show her two teenage girls basic cake decorating. The girls were kinda shy so I had to kinda make them pick up the pastry bag and try things. It was only an hour, but I hope they were encouraged to practice on their own.

A friend is taking me to lunch today for my b-day I should just ignore the age numbers because I do NOT feel like I am 49

I remember this time last year I was definitely in a terrible frame of mind, I am so glad I am not that way (at least for today, lol)

Hi to everyone else

My program - Watching portions and trying to avoid empty carbs; at-home workouts
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!