Old 11-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #1  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Smile 30 Somethings Daily Chat Veteran's Day 11 Nov 09

Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great day! I'm in the best mood this morning . Since I didn't have to go to work today, I did an extra weigh-in this morning and I'm down 1.8 lbs. I love it when the scale tells me good news .

Hope everyone has a great Veteran's Day! Remember to say a big thanks to those who have fought for our freedom and to remember those who didn't return.

Jen
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Morning all!

WTG AFchick 1.8 lbs!

I am down a lb myself!!! Woohoo!
Had a pretty good evening. Went to Cracker Barrell and stayed on plan. Then went to a drive thru Christmas light show that is sycronized with music. DH had taken off because he was so tired and because of not seeing me or DD for about 2 weeks now. Every day he is off or not working he has been staying with my FIL in this hospital.

not much planned this afternoon. Gonna use the Wii fit for exercise and get some time in with DD.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Last edited by squeak351; 11-11-2009 at 01:45 PM.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Congrats to both of you on your Scale Victory today!!

I am finally feeling a little better after a nasty stomach virus. We came home from skating and I had a pounding headache - thought it was just from the music, but after being sick most of the night I realized I had what DD had on Friday! I called my two daycare cuties and had one for a half day. After he left yesterday I just went back to bed and DIED.

Today was a little better...finally had a meal - chicken breast in whole wheat tortilla with lowfat cheese. No exercise - figured I should wait a day.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote