Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 12:05 PM   #31  
Shadiepurple

Greetings chickies!!!! Well, I've been lost in fat land for a lloonngg time, but I hope I can come back here and get my strength back. It's been awhile but I think about you all constantly. If you remember me, please say HEY, and if we haven't met yet, love and support between us to come. Thanks for letting me in, all. And super strength to all OP and all who struggle today.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:13 PM   #32  

congratulations on the 4 pounds down!
Old 11-06-2006, 12:45 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Hello ladies! I'm behind again...the weekends I'll always be behind, as I don't get online for a few days, and there's just no way I can catch up without being completely swamped!

Hope you're all having a good one...I'll be around until I go to class this evening, so I can stay on top of things!
Old 11-06-2006, 12:45 PM   #34  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Hi all - I don't have time for any personals since I spent a good bit of time this morning talking about personal stuff with a co-worker and I need to get some stuff done. I had a very productive day yesterday - got my shopping, laundry and lunch prep for the week all done, plus I did some clothes shopping and got to the gym. I couldn't find a bathing suit anywhere so I just ordered some online and hopefully they will fit. I am getting pretty excited about going on vacation. I had hoped to be at 278 before I went, but right now I am a little up so I may or may not make it. I haven't been doing great with eating. I have some more stress going on and I haven't been handling it as well as I could.

Welcome back to Kymberly and Shadie.

Jill and Raven - great new avatar pics!
Old 11-06-2006, 01:17 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 298/290/200

Height: 5'8

STOP!! DON'T POST HERE!!
JOIN US ON THREAD 1050!!
Closed Thread