Getting Out of the 320s

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • 326.5 today

Haven't worked out and it's 5:30 pm. Lately I've been working out in the am because I find too many excuses anytime after noon. For example: right now my son is sitting in my exercise space doing a puzzle while watching a movie. I don't want to kick him out of the room so that I can exercise.
    I keep going back and forth with myself but I am determined to get my exercise in for the day or I'll have to do a double workout tomorrow, which I don't want. lol
    It's going to happen, it's going to happen, it's going to happen.
  • I will join you in the effort to get out of the 320s... I'm currently there, after hitting a high weight of 330 and deciding to start over again. I'm currently at 323 at last Friday's weigh in, so we'll see what this Friday brings!
  • @ferafilia Great! Welcome. Could always use some more company on this thread, haha.
    You'll be out of the 320s in no time!
  • I weighed this morning to get a start weight for a challenge, I'm sitting at 323.0... So we'll see how soon that changes. Last Friday was 322.8, but I had a lot of crazy eating going on Friday night and all day Saturday. Hubby got his Masters degree and all my in-laws were in town to celebrate.
  • I couldn't resist weighing in today, especially after a pretty good day yesterday, and was rewarded with a drop to 321.8! A surprising "down" from my 322.6 on Friday, after the crazy food-laden weekend that was graduation and celebration.
  • you guys are doing amazing
  • Awesome progress!
  • I am now in the 320s! Congrats on the loss, Fera!
  • YAY! Welcome to the 320s! Let's hope that loss takes a little more with it by tomorrow so I can hit my 2 pound goal for the week.
  • Great work everyone!! And welcome to the 320s Atalanta. I hope your day is a short one.

I ate out A LOT this past week, so not sure if I will hit my 2 lb. goal tomorrow. The scale is looking like I'll barely squeak out a 1 lb. loss, but we'll see what happens.

I'm pretty sure I'm retaining some water as my sodium intake has been high the past couple of days.

Well, the week isn't over yet. I hope everyone has a great day.
  • I peeked at the scale again. I really should go back to hiding that thing during the week and only pull it out on Fridays. It said 320.8.
  • I think I get to graduate from this thread... Today was official weigh day and the scale said 319.6.
  • Congratulations FeraFilia!!

I will still be here for a bit longer, but that's okay. I am hoping to "graduate" next week.
  • congrats on graduating ferafilia! Hopefully I'll be there soon!

Welcome Atalanta!

I've been gone a few days because my internet has been messing up. I'm still at the same weight because I couldn't exercise (I use internet videos as well as I need new workout shoes because my feet have been hurting really bad from thinking I could workout barefeet.)... I also have been giving into pizza because my mom decided it was a good idea to buy about 10 frozen ones (so actually I probably gained a lb). At first I was pretty good at saying no to the pizza, but we ran out of healthy food (today I found some salmon in the deep freezer, though, yay!). So I need to start planning my food beforehand so that I don't make as many bad decisions. I always do better when I have a plan.
  • 320's!!!! Last weigh in I was 326 and hoping for more loss this week Love this thread, and I shall try to be less of a lurker heheh