Old 03-09-2014, 09:20 PM   #91  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Silent ~ Yeah I enjoyed walking in the mall yesterday so I think it will be the perfect thing to do 3 days out of the week. A/C is a beautiful thing in the summer, Im definitely agree with you on that.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:41 PM   #92  
~Erin~

S/C/G: see siggy :)

Height: 5'6

Not a great day here! Did not eat all day till around 3pm, and then ate everything in site afterwards! Tomorrow is a new day and I will not let today reflect tomorrow. I keep telling myself I have come to far to slip back to bad habits!
edoetsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 304/283/190

Height: 5'11"

Good Monday Morning!

Down just over 2 lbs this week, haven't adjusted my ticker yet, but pleased. I want it to come off soooo much faster, but I need to realize it didn't come on overnight either.

Had some great weather this weekend, and supposed to be getting close to 70 this week. Yay for spring!

Have a great week,

Dean
vwdeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #94  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Good morning! Down another 1.5, which leaves me with just over five pounds of this blasted water weight left! I was saying in another thread that I'll probably get it off in time for the party and then have it all back on the next day!

The weather has been beautiful here the past few days. We literally went from -45 C the previous weekend to above 0 this weekend. The down side is that the melt is making everything wet. Have more party planning to do and some work for the board I sit on. I actually got a lot of housework done yesterday so I may even be able to a little painting to finish up the bedroom while my bf is away this week.

Dean Congrats on the two pounds!

Terra I work in a mall. You'd think I'd take the time to walk it in the winter but I never do. Might be because the tenants won't leave me alone if I do though
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning!
The birdies were singing away this morning so I am thrilled!
I am going to committ to a week of weighing and measuring everything. Not my way of doing things but when the going gets tough...
Jane great work getting that annoying water weight off! A BBQ is good for keeping the food choices under control. Good thinking.
Dean way to go losing 2 pounds and after a stressful work week!
Erin today is a new day and a new week. I' m glad to see you. I've been missing your posts. How is your daughter?
Silent PLEASE stop beating yourself up for having a fun life! Go for it! How did you make nose ridges?
Terra have you decided which days will be mall walking days?
Have a good and focused day!
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:54 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Good soggy morning from the Northwest. Rainy season has returned with a vengeance which means that my floors just have lots of little paw prints all over them. I decided it would be easier to wait until summer rather than clean them each day.

Ubee -- Heard an interesting story on songbirds on the news this weekend. They don't sing as much in the winter because it takes fuel to do so, so singing birds means that spring has got to be on the way. I think we're all ready! With you on the need to measure everything -- eyeballing it just isn't working as evidently I have big eyeballs!

Jane -- Another 1.5 off -- good for you. The water weight will come off and hopefully the party won't sabotage it. Laughing about beautiful weather being when it gets above 0. Guess it's all relative. You must have been really tired to sleep around the clock, but laughed at how much you were able to get done with getting up at 4:30. Maybe you're on to something here.

Dean -- Congrats on another 2 pounds off. Yes, it would be much nicer if it would just fall off with no effort, but doesn't seem to work that way. Keep up the great work.

Edo -- There are just some days where our good intentions do go out the window. I've done the same thing -- imagine we all have -- where I didn't eat much and then acted like a hoard of locusts going through the house. I'm really trying to eat 3 meals a day and an afternoon snack. It's helping, but I'm still battling the sugar/carb cravings.

Terra -- The mall walking sounds great and meant to tell you yesterday that I love the thought of wearing zebra socks. Two floors of a mall would do me in!

SilentArctic -- I'm with Ubee -- don't apologize for having such an active social life. And the work will get done when it gets done.

Fi -- So good to hear you talk about having your niece and grand nephew over for another visit. Sounds like you two could have some fun with teaching her about all that goes into making collages. And your letter writing efforts are impressive. Hope it comes out just the way you want it.

Guess I'd better get it in gear. I need to call the propane place and ask them not to remove the tank at the co-op until we can have another Board meeting. My BIL has to be dropped off at PT, I need to go to the gym, and this afternoon is definitely dedicated to getting the dingy web site developed.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #97  
Technology for the Loss

S/C/G: 372/346/330

Height: 6 feet even

Hi everyone! Sorry for the MIA, had a longggg week

Ubee - Gotta do what you gotta do

Dean - Pounds moving in the opposite direction is always a good thing!

Silent - feeling the same way about now. Time change was not the best thing to happen right now

time4me2change - Dont you just wish people would make up their mind sometime

SamIAm86 - You leading the club right now! 5.4 pounds continues to motivate me and help me understand that we're all in the same boat

AFM, going between 353 and 355 and 353 for the last week. Anything anyone knows that will help shock my system?
gurlnextgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:12 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 380/ticker/180

Height: 5"9

hey all, thanks for letting me rant!

Just a quick check in because I am doing that again, but just came off a (technically) 14 hour work day (all day at work, then a function supporting students who were competing in a competition).... just got home..... heading to bed in a few minutes, but will hopefully have some time for personals tomorrow

on a side note, someone at work today asked if I've been losing weight because I look good.... made me feel good

Hope you all have a great day!
time4me2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #99  

Good Afternoon!
So I've been weighing, measuring, and logging. It is a miracle I have not doubled my weight! Wow was I off.
I get a because someone was hurtful to me and chocolate only entered my mind for a minute and then I shrugged it off. It was not about me but her lashing out in anger about something she brought about herself. Why should I punish myself for some thing she did?
time4me glad someone brightened your day!
gurl hope you get an answer so I can know too.
Betsy I have BIG EYEBALLS and I am amazed at how often I walk, grab, snack. Stop, drop, roll, has nothing on me! How long before Bill can drive?
Having a good day and even have a window open!
Have a nice evening!
Old 03-10-2014, 05:52 PM   #100  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Yeah I'm always shocked when I measure. It's never anywhere near right
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Don't pay the ransom, I have escaped.

Sorry I have not been posting lately but my DW's Vertigo is back with a vengeance and as a separate item she frequently starts chocking and coughing. Her voice is very hoarse now. I took her to a new doctor,he is an ENT and he seems to really be trying to get to the root of these two issues. She has had a barium swallow test and a scope of the nasal passage and throat. All negative so far. An EGD is next. Today she had a ENG test and they found she has benign positional vertigo on the right side. We have a long list of instructions for this. My poor DW cannot navigate from the bed to the master bath that is connected to the bed without my help. She has not been able to eat anything since Friday morning until tonight when she had soft eggs and very light toast. So far so good.

I went to the family doctor today and he suspects that my anemia has returned. I sleep great all night and wake up barely able to keep my eyes open I am so tired. I have blood work tomorrow to see if the anemia is back. If so I will be back to the Hematologist who told me at my last visit the anemia may come back. If so I will be undergoing a bone marrow biopsy which I understand is somewhat uncomfortable to have done. Why this anemia happens is a puzzle to me. My Iron blood test readings are always high.

Even though I was absent from posting I have remained on plan with my eating. I have found my spice combination for the month. I have been adding 1 tsp each of garlic powder, Cajun seasoning and ground cayenne pepper to my vegetable stews, It tastes so good and it is very spicy just as I like my food.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:24 PM   #102  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Radiojane ~ Thats cool that you work in a mall

Ubee ~ Yeah Im gonna walk on Friday's and Saturday's

betsy2013 ~ Yeah I think mall walking is a good idea also and thats cool that you like the thought of zebra socks lol.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:47 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 304/283/190

Height: 5'11"

Good Morning!

Starting another early day with coffee brewing. I like these early mornings before anyone gets in the office-its usually the most productive time of the day!

Have a great day!

Dean
vwdeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #104  

Good Morning!
This place keeps me so honest and on track. Thanks everyone. Yesterday was sad/hilarious take your pick. Wow! Do I nibble a lot. I know I eat large meals but what an eye opener! Going to track again today and do my best even if I have to guess. It is better then not tracking at all.
Dean early morning?
Terra did you get your walks in yesterday? I did not and I did not sleep well.
Larry I was starting to get worried. I hope you and your wife will be well soon.
Off to a rough start today but coming on here has snapped me back in line.
How is everyone doing?
Old 03-11-2014, 10:14 AM   #105  
Never Give Up

S/C/G: 413/366/313

Height: 5'6"

Good mornin all!! I just made it in from walking my dog Hercules. I am back again for much support and encouragement. Luckily I have good news to report. I am 20 POUNDS away from my next goal. I went to my doctor yesterday for pain issues with my left wrist (carpal tunnel)..and on a whim stepped on the scale. I weigh 333lbs! Honestly, it's been well over ten years since I was this size. I teared up a bit on the scale..and cheered. I know that others in the 300s can relate to knee/ankle/back pains from carrying our weight around. BUT...I refuse to let it stop me. I have been walking 1-2 miles a day, drinking water, and I am on a steady sleeping schedule. Any words of encouragement to reach my goal is greatly appreciated! Thanking you in advance.

Peace and many blessings to you all.
chinadoll873 is offline   Reply With Quote