Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

We had a sunny but cool day yesterday. I took advantage of it and worked in the yard while the kids napped. I worked over 2 hours in it. I am excited to have it done and now I need to weedeat and seperate my hosteas. I had no idea they had already broke the ground coming up.
We have yet another waterline break in the alley right by my house. They didnt get it fixed but worked all day long on it yesterday. We had no water an had a sandwich for lunch and last night hubby said lets go eat. So I had a plan for every restraunt in town except the one he picked. I am back on track today.

MY BFF is coming today and spending the day with us and we are working on all the wedding flowers and center pieces for the tables. Im sure lunch will end up being at mexican but i have a plan for that. I can do this!! I have lunch meat here and am offering to fix sandwiches and chips for everyone.

I will be POP today no matter what it takes!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #17  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Heather be PROUD!
Old 04-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 301/274/150

Height: 5'5"

Had to do WW weigh in a day earlier than usual and in the afternoon instead of the morning. Was quite surprised when they told me I had lost pounds this week, even though we ate out more than usual. Maybe I am just getting better at making healthier choices.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #19  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

WTG, daddys girl!

Me, I had a very annoying WI: was up 2.5 pounds from last week, despite being OP all week. I think it's just TOM, but I'm still just annoyed. Oh well. Nothing to do but keep going.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #20  

stayed POP today even though we had pizza for lunch
Old 04-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #21  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Hey there chicks. It's very early in the morning for me. I went to bed early, hoping for a good night's sleep, but the dog woke me up at 1:30 and then it felt too warm to go back to sleep.

Laying in bed, feeling too warm, and I'm feeling like an amorphous blob. I am on track with the weight loss again (good) but now the fat is not filling me out so much and my skin is sagging more in all the wrong places. It makes me feel sad and ugly. I know this is just going to get worse as the temps rise over the summer.

Just forging ahead. No place else to go. Not giving up!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #22  

Pizza killed my stomach yesterday. Im not sure what it was about it but this is the second time its happened. Guess Im truly not use to greasy food now.

We got all the flowers done for the wedding and the prep work done for the center pieces at the reception.Things are really starting to come together for the wedding.
I came home to a huge mess in our yard and the alley by my house. They are still working trying to locate the leak and that means digging up the lines. We were without water for a few hours again yesterday. They keep telling us that they will fix everything back. Im praying they do and bring us in some gravel because we have a muddy mess.

I didnt exercise yesterday but am sore from the yard work on tuesday. Im hoping to sneak outside again today and separate the hostea.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #23  

geo- I can relate to saggy skin, but I still think its better than fat filled skin! My daughter informed me sunday that she could tell I was losing again because my arms were even saggier. but its ok!!
I know at 49 my skin isnt going to bounce back like before. I guess its just part of the aging process.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

My dog slept through the night!! He's been sick and up a lot, but last night was solid. That means I slept, too. What a good feeling!!

Thanks for your kind words, everyone. Had a good food day yesterday. Finally getting to the gym today!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Good morning - love the positive energy happening here!

Visiting assisted living facilities today for my parents. Wish me luck.

Stay strong!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #26  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Debbie, Sounds exciting getting ready for the wedding.

Heather, glad to hear you got a good night's sleep. I've been sleep deprived just because I've been staying up to get work done, and I'm getting pretty tired of it.

Carol, GOOD LUCK. Difficult work, I know.

Not much going on here. Wish I could add to the positive energy, but the best I can do is to say, no matter how crabby the scale is making me, I just have to stay OP anyway. And exercise. Wish I could talk myself into being more upbeat... well, I'll work on it and let you know.

Happy Thursday!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #27  

Had a great day yesterday and even went for a short walk last night. I can tell Im out of shape again.
Scales havent done much this week but thats ok. I will continue to be pop and they will move, even if its slower than I like!
We dont have any plans for the weekend so I plan to do some things around the house and yard. It should be a beautiful weekend here.
Im hoping to talk hubby into grilling at some point this weekend. I sure miss grilled food.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Angela - thanks for the encouragement. Fortunately, we all loved it. We are visiting another facility this morning just to be sure. It is out in the country and my dad really liked that. We loved the security provided.

We tried to walk the pups, but between my knee and their over ambition we only made it one block. I'm going to start doing that every day to build it back up - without all three pups at once though.

Stay strong!
Old 04-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #29  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I'm doing okay. Recovering (not really the word I want.) from another way off program few days.

Weather is warming and hopefully I'll start doing some short walks with my dog.

Carol if multiples are too many to walk at once try dividing your walk into parts and walking one pup at a time. That way you'll have more control, probably walk further and each pup will have special time with just you.

I'm heading to PA in a bit more than a week. I need to pack POP food to supplement restaurant meals. By the time I pack a cooler clothes and shoes for indoors, and outdoors no matter what the weather, and all the other crap I need to take I'll probably need a bigger car. Lists, I've got to make lots of lists.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:56 PM   #30  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Today I am over my saggy skin (for now). I had a wonderful two-hour cardio, TRX, weight training and Pilates workout in the morning. Then went to get my eyes checked and order new glasses. While at the Lenscrafters, they took my blood pressure. At the most stressful time of my life, just four years ago, it was measured at 153/90. Today, 109/67. I have NEVER had my blood pressure measured at that level! When I was younger, I was right in the middle of normal at 120/75. I guess all the workouts, cleaned up diet and plenty of water really works!

I am enjoying this feeling of accomplishment right now. And I feel grateful and blessed.

Tomorrow I have the opportunity to give a tour of a local supermarket's produce section. It's in connection with our 10-week challenge at work. It's vegetable week, and I'll be encouraging everyone to buy one new veggie to try and then report back on it. At least a dozen people will be there. It's going to be fun!

Have a great weekend!
Closed Thread