Old 11-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #31  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7

I have A LOT of things Id like to let go...

but since I just left my friend's apartment, I have a specific thing on my mind.

I'd like to let go of helping my friends pick out cute outfits for their vacations. Clothes that I personally think are cute but could never wear b/c they dont make them in my size!

I feel like Im missing out on part of the "college experience" because of my weight. It's one thing to gain weight at some point in your life, but Ive literally been big my entire life. I feel like b/c of it Ive missed out on so much *sigh*

excuse my rant. A little frustrated right now. Alas, tomorrow is a new day, hopefully I'll wake up in a better mood.
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 202/202/130

Height: 5'4"

I would like to say HELLO to:

Being able to walk around in just undies and a bra
Not trying to cover up every part of anything that jiggles
Wearing sleaveless shirts
Wearing high heels more than an hour or two
Buying whatever I like but rather buying whatever makes me look thinner
Telling anyone my weight or my size
Putting lotion on without finishing a good portion of it
Flaunting my body during sex and not strategically placing myself in slimming positions
Letting my boyfriend actually touch my stomach without cringing away or automatically hiding my stomach
Walking for more than a half hour without feet pain.

The list goes on and on...
dbsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 372.9/352/162??

Height: 5'8.5"

-Not having to shop at plus size stores... and being able to buy discount clothing!
-Not having to worry about fitting into booths, benches, seats, etc. Sometimes I don't want to go to certain restaurants, because I'm afraid I'll break their seat!
-Not avoiding doing things because they require too much walking or standing
-Comfortable travel!

Last edited by ChunkyDunk78; 12-06-2012 at 07:30 PM.
ChunkyDunk78 is offline   Reply With Quote