Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #91  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Good to "see" you Ruth. Yay for the 270s.

Had a rough day today...only about 3 hours of sleep last night... and a long day today, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eating was okay; only got a little bit of cardio in.

Let's have a good Tuesday, everyone.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #92  

Height: 5'7"

Ok my biggest problem right now seems to be no energy for exercise. I babysit 3toddlers so by 5(first one gets here at 6am) when they leave I am wiped out. I cook dinner and do a few things around the house but have no energy left and lately have been in bed by 9.
I get up at 4:30 and i guess I will just have to fit my exercise into my early morning. I cant imagine giving up my computer time for exercise but it may come down to it.
I did good with food again yesterday but the scales just dont seem to notice. lol
Old 10-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #93  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Deb: Chasing 3 toddlers IS exercise. Bet if you wore a pedometer you'd be delightfully surprised!

Angela: Not much sleep here either- 2n day in a row. If I come up short on sleep tonight it'll be Advil-PM tomorrow night for me.

Ruth: Hi Glad to see you've reached down to an old weight even though it's a hard way to get there.

Bek: Great loss!

I had a really great day yesterday. POP! Walked a bit. Got a lot of stuff done around the house. Here's hoping today will go as well. Dog is off for a morning at the spa. I went to Time Warner to pick up a new cable box after I dropped her off. Tomorrow is agility in the AM with the dog and a local household auction tomorrow night. There are a couple end tables in the preview pics I want to see.

My Favorite:
Don’t put food in your mouth when you already have food in your mouth!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #94  
Vortex

Debbie, Those scales will pay attention soon!

Judy, You're doing great... such great losses.

Okay here today, except I didn't eat enough at dinner and then I got the munchies this evening...
Old 10-24-2012, 06:01 AM   #95  

Trying to remember to eat lighter, I know its a good thing to go to bed slightly hungry. I did pretty good again yesterday.
I have the day off to go with hubby for some routine heart test. He isnt having any problems but dr requires them every few yrs. We will be eating lunch out( mindful eating) and then doing some shopping and I am hoping we have time to get new glasses.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:26 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Monday was a good food day with exercise... and yesterday not so much... But I have an appointment with my trainer today, so have high hopes for the day.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Food is POP this week and exercise is a daily occurence - now to find time to post!

Quick shout out to Ruth - so glad to see your post!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #98  

I did make it to the gym, but hit the vending machines too.

On the plus side, I am re-committing to weekly workouts with my trainer.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 312/312/180

Height: 5'6"

Default new here

Hi all! I am 44 and weigh 312 lbs at 5'6". I just saw this group and thought, "wow! they know exactly what I am dealing with; too much weight makes it very hard to exercise!" I actually got a hairline fracture about two months ago in my ankle from walking, according to my Ortho!

Would love to become a member of this group and I am amazed at all of you and your progress. Hopefully I can learn from each of you!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:55 PM   #100  
Vortex

Welcome, ThinGirl.

Heather, weekly trainer sounds like a good step forward.

Debbie, hope you had a good time at the doc with DH.

Carol, glad to hear things are going well.

I'm getting my exercise in... gotta cut down on the intake next.

Angela
Old 10-25-2012, 07:39 AM   #101  

Welcome, thingirltrapped. We certainly do understand!!

I think I had a hot flash the other night. If weight loss is hard now, how much worse is it with perimenopause and menopause??? Seems like a perfect question for this group...
Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #102  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Hi ThinGirl Welcome to our little corner of 3FC!

I guess sticking to my WW program (well ... mostly) is paying off. I dropped a total of 3.8 lbs last week. One more pound and I'll be back to minus 75 and be able to look forward to seeing lower numbers on the scale. This 3 month side trip to gaining, and now having to lose the 8.5 lbs gained, is something I don't want to do again.

I'm going to try to get in 10 teeny weeny minutes a day of exercise daily and grow it from there. I've been really lax about it and I need to get back to doing more than thinking about it.

Angela: Your getting in exercise in is pushing me to do the same.

Heather: Don't put your summer clothes away. You'll be wearing them around the house occasionally if you're having hot flashes. It does get harder to lose after menopause but you've got a few years yet before you have to worry about it.

Carol: WooHoo! Glad you're stringing "good" days together.

Deb: Hope DH's appointment went smoothly.

‎"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -Anonymous
Old 10-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 312/312/180

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for all the welcomes. J-Ann you said you are doing WW. I am curious what everyone else is doing?
Old 10-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 310/178/148

Height: 164cm / 5'4''

hi Everyone,

I've just stopped in for a quick hello.

I have a heavy teaching load this week and next week (23 hours face to face each week), am working nights at the weekend and have marking still.

Unfortunately, I won't have a lot of time to read and reply to posts but wanted you all to know that I haven't dropped out, I'm hanging in there.

The weight is still coming off, haven't weighed myself for a couple of days but am due to weigh again on Monday anyway.

Being busy, am finding it easy to stay away from poor food choices. Being structured with my menu, for example, optifast breakafast and lunch, I'm finding it easier to stay focused. When I have choices, I flounder.

Take care everyone, hope the week is good to you and hope to check in at the weekend.

Bek.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #105  

I did great eating out yesterday but not so great today. Hubby has to go back to the dr next week for the results of his test and a recheck.
We got new glasses while we were out yesterday. We both got noline bifocals and after having lined bifocals its an adjustment. I didnt do so well with them yesterday but am doing better today.

We had redlobster for lunch yesterday and I skipped dinner last night to make up for it. Today I havent done as well, got news this afternoon that my cousin died today, he had just turned 50. His dad was buried last week. This makes the 5th death in less than 4 months. Just wonder when this will stop!!

Stress today has gotten to me. I ate too much at dinner tonight and am miserable now. Trying to wrap my head around all this.

Busy weekend planned, my oldest daughter is coming home with her little one for the weekend. She has 2 parties this weekend, she sells 31 gifts. We are going sunday to look at wedding dresses for my baby. I am excited for her and maybe this will get me focused back on eating right.
Closed Thread