Old 04-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #31  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnuff View Post
Yay Lynnie, I am sooo happy for you!

Thanks hunny.This means my stress levels will go down.
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 326.2/316/160 Back 5-2013

Height: 5'7"

Where is everyone? I guess I am not the only one struggling out there.
Lynnie: YEAH YOU!!!! HOW EXCITING!!! I am so happy for you. I know you were stressed without a job so I am so glad this oppourtunity has come your way. A long long long time ago I worked nights. It does take some getting used to but it wasn't bad at all. How's it going? Have you started? Oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you!!!
Goodnuff: It looks like you have been doing some good things too! I should have known since I have been doing crappy! :-) What's new? How's work? How's the health? How's the moving plans? I'll check into your blog here shortly.
Rachealm: Where are you????
Welcome to the new ones (the really new and the not so new) :-)
I have done TERRIBLY the past 4 weeks. Well the 4 weeks prior to this week. I put on 10.2 pounds in that time. WOW! Why can we gain SO FAST and lose SO SLOWLY! anyways, got WAY off track, didn't track a thing, ate mainly what I wanted to, and did not exercise. I went from September to March 14th exercising mainly 3 times a week and then did NOTHING for 4 weeks. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN! Anyways, Work got more stressful, home got more stressful, time got harder to find and I took the "easy" way out BUT that's done. Still not POP but I have tracked 95% since Monday, I have started getting my water in again, haven't had any sweet tea, and I exercised Tuesday. I had planned to exercise last night but now I am sick. Not sure if it is allergies, a cold, or my body revolting against the healthy changes but I just couldn't do it last night. I have told my daughter we will go tomorrow so hopefully I am feeling better. Either way I will go unless I am tons worse than I am now. Not that I feel good now but you know what I mean. So doing better and done with the "easy" way becasue really it ain't that "easy" in the long run. Time to get these 10 pounds off AGAIN!!!!
Check in everyone. Let us know how you are? What are you doing that is good? What are you struggling with? Have a great weekend and I will check in again Monday (and maybe later today again). :-)
tw326at41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

tw325@41Hello and nice to meet you.

I WI and am down 1.8 pounds so I will go and update my ticker. I thought I lost 7 because I forgot I lost weight last week and thought I weighed what I did over two weeks ago. Lol.

I am tracking all my food, every bite. I am drinking plenty of water which is not a problem for me as I love water. I am eating plenty of vegetables and some apples.

How is everyone else on this gloomy Sunday? At least here it is gloomy weather. I was seduced by our early summer type weather and believed it would stick but yesterday needed to wear a winter coat and it might snow again. sigh

Last edited by pluckypear; 04-22-2012 at 12:25 PM.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #34  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

hey ladies. I didn't weigh myself this week because i am bloated and tom is on its way.

tw I had orientation yesterday and tuesday and wednesday i will be working for computer based learning. 8 hours each day infront of compuetr and getting paid for it; i like it and friday i start my overnights. I am super happy because this means i will be less stressed from not having to deal with BIL.

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #35  

That sounds great Lynnie! I'm glad it is going well. Decreasing stress is always a plus! :-)
Pluckypear: Congrats on the loss. I've done the same thing before (forgetting what I weighed last week and thinking I had lost more the current week because of it.) In any case you've had a good 2 weeks!
I had WI Saturday and lost 5 of the 10.2 I had gained. That really shows me how much of that was sodium related from my Friday night dinner. Wow! Trying to "stay good" this week. Feeling like crud thanks to allergies. I would love to go to sleep for the next 48 hours! Oh well, gotta work so hear I am.
Goodnuff: Caught up on the blog....ohlala! Waiting anxously for the next update. And as far as why we make stupid eating choices when we had been doing so well....Isn't that the most desired answer for all of us on this journey? I know it is for me. I am trying to focus on the fact that I am noticing it faster and getting back on track but it does stick that we continuously do this through out this process.
Happy Monday all!!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #36  
momof53b2g

S/C/G: 323/ just starting /199

Height: 5.10

Default just starting

Just found you all today and im starting my weight journey .. reading all your post are so encouraging to me .. thank you so much
momof53b2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:16 AM   #37  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Welcome Momof5!
Hey tw, glad to see you back! Sorry that you were struggling. Isnt it odd that we don't seem to do well at the same time...why is that?
Wtg plucky!
Lynnie I hope your new job is going well and especially the obpvernight part of it!
I'm doing okay. Started a detox today in hopes of getting over this RA flare once and for all. The naturopath that I'm working with wasn't going to start it for another month but my intestinal inflammation has improved enough that he thought I was ready. I didn't prepare as much as I should have but wanted to start ASAP, this hand pain is getting old. Lots of fluids, fruits, veggies, beans, quinoa. Very little processed food, just veggie boullian, tamahri sauce and almond, rice or hemp milk. Can't wait to see if it is going to work. If not after 30 days then I'm going to break down and get a Rituxan infusion.
Hope you are all doing okay! Where's Rachael?
goodnuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #38  

Goodnuff: Thanks! I am still struggling. I am so tired of this but I also have to be honest and say I just haven't been doing what I need to do. I still make much better choices than I did when I started but I still have so far to go. Trying to hang in there but life seems to be getting the better of me lately. But I will hang in there.
How are you doing momof53b2g? How about you Lynnie? Goodnuff? Rachael?
Old 05-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #39  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

Lynnie! Your weight and you look great since I was here last! Good job and nice work. I'm proud of you!

My goals:
1. Stop the sweet iced tea. It's my hitch. My crutch. My favorite. Back to tea and sweet and low and try to squeeze in water!
2. Get rid of this gut that has grown the last few months. WT...? It's back with a vengeance.
3. Cut down on my fats. I'm starting Slim-Fast, at least for a jump start right now. It gets me eating breakfast. I don't know how successful lunch will be for me, but I'm going to do it until I can't stand it anymore. And do the lunch shakes with a side salad. I think I can pull this off. And for dinner, regular dinner with the family, portioned appropriately.
4. Cut down on our eating out! We eat out 1-2 times a week, not including the weekends. Once on the weekends only now for us. And no more for me at lunch, unless it is for my side salad and an iced tea!

These are my goals. Little by little. Help me!
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote