Old 02-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 403/366/200

Height: 6'0 FEET

Default Back after a long time and looking for some motivation.

Hi ladies,

Its been a while since I've been here and I have gone down hill since. My life has become a mess and I am trying to get back on track, starting for with my weight. I lost my baby at almost 20 weeks, and I want my life back. My current weight is 380lbs and I am tired of being tired. I just need some motivation. Everyday I get up and I am like ok today is the day that I am going to do this, but by the end of the day I go back to my old habits and end up hating myself all over again. What I would like to know what kind of tricks and tips do you have to motivate you. I know I can do it if I put my mind to it, but right now I lack that confidence and strength needed to get the job done. thanks ladies

stacey
STACEY99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #2  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...but you should know that mis-carrying late-term often makes women so overcome with greif they can not think about taking care of themselves. (I have seen a lot of this because women in my family often miscarry). So I want you to know that we all support you and that you have taken a GIANT step in the right direction just by posting. Keep your head up.

~sara.
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 280/256/234

Height: 5ft 2inches

I am so sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself to feel. If you can talk to family and friends. Come on this site and post as much as you can. You might try to have limited or low calorie snacks in your home. Or try to get in 5 fruits and veggies a day through meals and snacks. Plan your meals and take the guess work out of each meal and snack time. Drink water. Take it one day at a time and keep trying. I am sorry if these suggestions are not on your plan or are to basic. I want to send hugs your way (I do not know how to do the smiley faces and things in a post but imagine one here).

Last edited by 5aday; 02-09-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Adding hugs.
5aday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #4  

Thanks ladies it wasnt for my husband I would fall apart, I found out too late that I was expecting, with pcos you never know when you will ovulate. My husband is my only support system. I finally told my mom and she was like well at least you can get pregnant ( we have been trying for 10 years). In december my sister had a baby and she wanted me to take the baby, because she said and I quote" god sent her as a blessing to me because I lost my baby and this was my chance to be a parent" needless to say when the big day arrived she had her so called man come to the hospital (by the way he is not the father) and inform me that this was his baby and I didnt have any ties to it. My mother said I am being selfish for being mad, whatever. Ok let me stop because I need to get pass this, I still cry when I tell this story.

Thanks for the suggestions and I will continue to post more often, I pray that I find peace and I am able to reach my goal.

stacey
Old 02-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #5  
Intuitive Eater

S/C/G: 238/208/120

Height: 5'8"

Aw hon I'm sorry for your loss. Big hugs.
Faith92208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #6  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Oh wow. I am so sorry. I myself lost a wee girl at 19 weeks so I understand how you feel. I ballooned up to over 300 lbs due to my depression caused by my loss ***mega hugs***

I think you need to know that you are worth losing the weight. That you'll be just fine without it. And always keep your eye on the prize... losing weight can help with PCOS and make it much easier to get pregnant. You have an end goal in site.

Stick around. We'll help you
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 345/282/200

Height: 5'8"

So sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my daughter 4 years ago so I can relate to the pain.

As far as the weight... maybe what my doc at the VA told me might help you...

He told me that I have to get "MAD AT IT!" I didn't understand at first but now I do.

I did get mad at "IT" and now I am losing the weight and I am NOT stopping until I reach my goal!
flatiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #8  

Height: 5'7"

I am so sorry for your loss! I have a dear friend who lost a baby and i know how hard it has been for her and her family. I will keep you in my prayers.
hugs
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #9  

Thanks again ladies I have decided to take it one day at a time and make small steps toward my goal. I actually took a 30 minute walk after work. I was tired but I felt good. I also am taking the stairs at school and packing my own lunch for work. I plan to cut out the soda completely but I feel like I am addicted, and I get a headache if a i go too long without a soda. I don't like to weigh myself but I will after about 2 weeks and see what I have losted. thanks again

stacey