Old 01-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #1  
See it, Be it.

Default Just Another Newbie :)

I have been reading the forums all morning and figured I would post a thread introducing myself.

My name is Melissa and I am 26 years old. I just recently married my best friend on December 16, 2008. We have known eachother for 7 years and have been together romantically for 3 years. We have a beautiful little boy together. His name is Jayden Elza and he is 2 years old. He is the light of our lives

I started my journey on January 1, 2009, but that really did not last long. I believe I was on target for about 3 months and then fell right back off. My starting weight at that point was 361lbs. Currently I am weighing in at 322lbs. I cannot speak for my husband, but my driving force behind this long journey at weight loss is my son. I want to be a healthier and more active mommy for him. I want to be a mom that he is proud of and not a mom that he is ashamed to be seen with.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and looking forward to that support and good kick in the butt when I need it
JaydenElzasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #2  
BELIEVE!

Welcome JEsMommy!

I'm with you...my boys are a huge part of my inspiration to get healthy and active! I have a 3.5 year old and almost 2 year old! I want to be around for them for a long, long time and be able to HAVE FUN with them!!!

You can do it!!! You've come to a great place for support and encouragement! Let us know what you are doing...what's your plan for food and exercise. You'll find loads of knowledgable and helpful people here.

Barb
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #3  
Beth :]

S/C/G: 238/219/140

Height: 5'3"

Melissa
Welcome to 3FC! You sound so lovely and so does your husband and son
You will find a lot of support, inspiration and encouragement here so you have come to the right place!

I look forward to getting know to you as well

Much love
Beth
xx
Baz xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #4  
See it, Be it.

Thank you for the welcome! My plan right now is the WW plan and exercise I have a gym membership but I'm having a hard time getting there on a daily basis because I have to go right after work and I'm just too exhausted. I have a Wii and my husband bought me Wii Fit for my birthday so I have been doing that daily. Eventually I have just got to get back to the gym!
JaydenElzasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #5  

I'm doing WW as well! I am using the points plan and I have used it in the past so it's very simple and right for me :]
Wii Fit is awesome and it certainly makes you work up a sweat! Have you unlocked the free steps level yet? It's great as you can choose how long you want to do steps for then you can choose music from their selection or just change channels to watch something while doing the steps!
I know how you feel about the gym. I don't have a membership and I'd like one but I'm in school and exams are fast approaching so I don't really have the time to go to the gym.

Beth
xx
Old 01-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #6  

I'm doing WW as well! I am using the points plan and I have used it in the past so it's very simple and right for me :]
Wii Fit is awesome and it certainly makes you work up a sweat! Have you unlocked the free steps level yet? It's great as you can choose how long you want to do steps for then you can choose music from their selection or just change channels to watch something while doing the steps!
I know how you feel about the gym. I don't have a membership and I'd like one but I'm in school and exams are fast approaching so I don't really have the time to go to the gym.

Beth
xx
Old 01-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #7  

Beth
xx