Old 03-02-2007, 08:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 380/Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Smile Another Newbie

Hi Everyone!! I too am new to this site, although I have been checking you guys out for a little while...it seems silly to be shy in cyberspace!!! So now that I have figured out the ticker thingy, I figured it was time to jump in!

I joined WW 5 weeks ago and am sooooooo close to my 1st mini goal of 10 lbs (a few ounces-they count too!! ) I really wanted to reach it by today-my BD-ugh-but of course it's TOM, so I knew I might not make it. I am hoping to have a bigger loss next week. Wow-was that TMI or what?!

You people seem really nice and supportive, and I hope I can "fit" in and maybe help someone else too!!!
I hope you all have a GREAT day!
MamaBplus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

WELCOME, MamaB!!!

I'm glad you decided to jump in and join us. I understand the "shy" part of cyberspace. You know, I have been to many forums and am a lurker almost everywhere else. This place really brought me out. I actually find it helpful to post -- if I give someone else a piece of advice I feel I am more likely to follow it myself!

Congrats on getting to your first mini-goal! (almost). I personally could never look at the big picture but had to focus on small goals along the way.

Please feel free to jump in the numbered threads, and also to check out the stickies. If you're up for exercise, we can always use more people in the exercise thread, as we try to achieve a group goal!!!!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:41 PM   #3  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Donna – Welcome to 3FC! I know there are a lot of people who have had great success on the WW program. Congratulations on being so close to your first goal! No need to be shy – we are all in the same boat here. It is a very supportive place.

NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #4  
sandybar

S/C/G: 350/289/150

Height: 5' 1"

Very glad you're here. Don't worry about being shy. We're all in the same boat so to speak.
sandybar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 380/Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Thank you ladies...it's nice to feel welcome!! I am still trying to figure out this site...do I just jump into a conversation(?) or start a new one each time?
It is a bit overwhelming...Gosh,I sound like such a woosy! I like to think of myself as still being cool although my kids tell me otherwise! It's so great to find other people that are in the same boat and not judgemental!! I am going to tell all my friends at work about this site-That's where we are doing our WW meetings and so far all are doing great. But any other inspiration is so very helpful and appreciated! And thank you for the birthday wishes...it was a nice day and I really felt the love all around!!
I hope you all have a great day!
Donna
MamaBplus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Donna -- You can start a new thread if you like, and if you have a specific question or issue that can be a good way to go.

Much of our conversation happens in our "numbered" threads. They can be a bit overwhelming but are also very supportive. You can just read, or start posting. You do not need to respond to everyone, either!!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:50 PM   #7  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Cool We're all cool here ... LOL!!!

to 3FC's support community ... DONNA

You don't have to wait to be invited into any group, just jump into any thread that sounds interesting to you. You can post in more than one place if you want to; I post in two general #XXX threads; plus now and then, I post in some of the miscellaneous threads, whenever I find a topic that interests me (i.e. humor). Glad you joined us ... Rosebud.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 310/289/170

Height: 5'9"

Oh Donna, If our kids only knew how cool we are! Being new as well I am glad to hear that I was not the only shy one. I didn't want to step on anyone's cyber-toes, so I didn't post right away. I am glad I am though. It does feel good just to know you are a part of something bigger than yourself (forgive the pun!)

Last edited by DJCJRun; 03-05-2007 at 12:34 AM.
DJCJRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:42 AM   #9  
Working on new me in '07!

S/C/G: 293/293/253

Height: 5 foot!

Welcome Donna!!
LookingForHope16 is offline   Reply With Quote