Old 03-21-2004, 08:14 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Week of 3/21

Hi All!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! We've got a bowling tournament to go to today.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 10:09 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning all!! Having a busy wonderful weekend..My nephew got married Friday night soo we all went to that.The girls did great..Of course, I sat in the Cry ROom but they both watched the wedding and never fussed..I think Kaylee thought she was looking at a fish aquarium of people with the glass wall!!! When DH downloads the pics, I will show U MS Priss dancing..She stayed in front of the stage on the dance floor all night until Grandpa picked her up at 10:30 and she fell asleep on his shoulder..Saturday, we went to Sesame Street Live..She danced and screamed the whole performance..Even snotty, she stays happy!! Her new night time cough med makes her sleep 12 hrs without waking up and it is only 1/4 tsp!!!!!She has gotten soo mischeivious..into everything!!!

Rabbit-I am with U about not bringing things into the house..I hate temptations cuz I usually fail!!!
Well..DH is refing a hockey tournament all weekend and he has taken the kids away and left just me and Kaylee..I am up to Dec in my scrapbook soo I have today to finish and start on 2004!! If I get too far behind, I will never catch up soo I am desparate to get 2003 completed!!
Have a great one all!!
RR
PS..Here is a pic of the Breast Cancer walk!!

Last edited by RoadRunner; 07-16-2006 at 07:53 AM.
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 04:02 PM   #3  

hi everyone.

I did fine at dinner last night out (whew) and it was fun. Doing okay so far today. Sometimes it is hard to get back on track after slipping up.

Jackie - that was the first time I have beat dh at tennis so I was pretty happy. Hooray for the m&ms still being in your purse!

RR - What a cutie! I remember going to sesame street live.

have a great week everyone.

Rabbit
*9.3 down, 15.7 to go
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 05:37 PM   #4  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Hope everyone has had a wondeful weekend. We have had a pretty quiet one. DH has been away for the Navy. He hasn't even gotten to sleep in the new bed yet . I'll be so glad for him to be home. His flight is an hour delayed right now. He's going to be so tired by the time he gets home. He has to be at the base by 7:30 in the AM (it's just over an hour away) to return the equipment he had to take. He'll be doubly tired tomorrow night.

I got the basement mostly ready for the carpet guys. I still want to clean the floor a little more. Maybe I can do that tomorrow. Alex has learned how to get out of his corral so I'll be glad when the carpet is in and we can move downstairs.

I've tried two new foods with Alex this weekend. Well, the oatmeal isn't new but I tried regular instead of the baby one. He ate almost all the packet mixed with fruit. I tried an egg this am but he didn't like it. The dog, on the other hand, loved it!!

Rabbit: Yeah on the tennis. You've inspired me. I can't wait 'til it gets warm enough to play outside. Maybe I will even win a game.

RR: Cool on the wedding. I bet the girls were cute. That's an awesome picture of the little one. I drug out all my scrapbook stuff and got all my pics ready, I just have to find time to sit down and work on it. I want to order some stickers from Creative Memories. One of my playgroup Moms is a rep. Hopefully DH will watch the boy one night and let me work.

Lauren: How's work? Better I hope. How's Petey's black eye? Get that computer fixed soon. We miss you.

Jack: Hello!! Hope things are well with you.

Hey TX how are you?

OK, gotta go. Motherhood is calling.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 09:16 PM   #5  

Karen--Creative Memories are much cheaper on Ebay...and no tax!!!
RR
Old 03-21-2004, 09:43 PM   #6  

Hi, I am a 31 year old mother of 9 year old twins. I am new to this site and just looking for support and buddies for my fight with weight loss. Any help or support would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bobbie
CW:198
GW:120
silkenweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 10:53 PM   #7  

Happy Sunday everyone......................

Welcome silkenweb...I have one son who is 11, fixing to be 12 in July, and I am 37 years old. I would like to lose about 20lbs or so, but having a hard time doing that and staying focused. Not really dieting, but trying to watch what I eat. I gave up sodas awhile ago, but then got back on them. I am going to start again this week limiting my sodas and drinking more water. I felt so much better when I was doing that. The girls on this tread are wonderful.

We went out for Chinese food today and then I went by the grocery store to get a few things. Other than that, not a whole lot going on.

RR: Cute picture.............. Hope you had a good day today doing the scrapbooking and spending time with Kaylee alone. I need to do something with all my pictures!

Lauren: How are you doing today? When do you think you will get your computer fixed?

Karen: I bet you can't wait to get the basement finished. Hope you are having a good evening.

To anyone else I missed, hello..........................
JackBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:42 PM   #8  
LBH

Hi All,

Just popping in quick before I eat lunch.

Welcome Bobbie!!! I see how my 9 y/o niece is...God Bless you with 9 y/o twins! Boys/Girls/One of each?! Hope we can be of some support to you!

Jackie, we need a new motherboard because somehow the thing that the processor fan attaches to on the motherboard broke, so the new fan won't work. DH said he can get a new motherboard and P4 processor for a little over $300., so I guess we'll order that next payday or something. We have a P3 processor now, and they don't make replacement parts for it.

Karen, Work's been really busy, with the DM meeting last week and the nat'l sales meeting 3/28-4/7, we're trying to get everything ready. Petey's eye is doing better, turning pretty shades of purple and yellow! He actaully whacked himself in the forehead at daycare this AM, while I was still there, on a wooden box, the kind with the beads on it. He cried, I picked him up, he was fine, but Anna took him and got ice...he likes to play with it more than anything! He was fine when I left, just a red mark on his forehead! I swear this child is all boy!! ...scary thought!!

Peter doesn't like eggs yet either...once he ate them with ketchup, but not since. He eats an envelope of oatmeal for breakfast every AM though.

RR, great pic! Kaylee's hair is really growing a lot! She's such a cutie!

Rabbit, glad you made it through dinner OK!

Have a great day all!
Old 03-22-2004, 06:03 PM   #9  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi Guys,

Just a quickie, we are having dinner at the IL's tonight.

Bobbie: Hi and welcome!! Wow, I'm so busy with one little guy, I can't imagine having two. Not even different ages, never mind twins.

Lauren: Sounds like you are really busy. Yikes on the head!! Did I mention that Alex has already fallen off of the new bed? I had to go to the br and of course he woke up and I couldn't get to him in time. I had pillows down and a comforter covering them. He fell right between two pillows. He had the pattern of the comforter on his forehead.

Jack: Hello. Hope work isn't keeping you too busy.

RR: Hello. How are the girls?

OK, gotta go. Hope everyone has had a good day.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 06:12 PM   #10  

hi girls. Busy thread.

It's finally spring! I love spring. It's cool today but I know nice weather in on the horizon.

Karen - I'm sure it is so fun when Alex tries new foods! ~ Glad you are inspired about tennis. I'm having a blast with it.

Bobbie - Welcome to the group!

All this talk about pictures - and I am so far behind with them. That will be my next project after I finish my recipe project. It is close to being done.

HI to RR, Jackie, Lauren and anyone else I missed.

Rabbit
*9.3 down, 15.7 to go
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 09:12 PM   #11  

Hello all!!!Welcome Bobbie!!!!
Lauren-Why does my pics post as a thumbnail?????Just wondering!!
RR
Old 03-23-2004, 12:05 AM   #12  

Good evening all....................

Not to bad of a day. Managed to drink lots of water.

Karen: Hope dinner was good at IL's. Speaking of IL's, we went to ours for dinner also. I really needed it today as I had a bad afternoon with one of our contractors at the house. I feel kinda bad for having it out with him on the phone, but I feel like he had it coming. Long story, so won't go into on here. Just say that I am glad things are over with him!

Rabbit: Hope you had a nice day. I will keep my fingers crossed for some warmer weather for you.

Lauren: I know you will be so glad to get your computer fixed. Hope you had a good day at work, and not to busy.

RR, TX & Bobbie: Hello.....................

I forgot to tell you all that we are going to see Yanni Thursday night. I am so excited and can't wait to just be able to sit back and relax for a few hours while he plays. The music is so relaxing, and all the musical instruments are awesome.

Talk to you all later
JackBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:49 PM   #13  
LBH

RR, if you click on it, it opens up....just the way the new boards are.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:11 PM   #14  

Lauren--It was weird because U and Karens pics post the old way...

Not doing really great on the diet front but am accomplishing the goal of not being the "finish up" on the kids plate..I swear between serving and cleaning it was a whole meal!!
Hello to all..Off to cook supper!!!
Enclosed is Ms Priss's Easter pics
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 07-16-2006 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:54 PM   #15  
LBH

RR, that's because when I post pics, I'm using another site to host them (photobucket.com). I think Karen uses her own web space. If you just attach them through 3FC, that's how they come out. I use a host because I don't have to worry soo much about size limits. I also post on another board (an EZ Board) and they don't allow attachments, they have to be hosted somewhere else.

Great pics!

We've got a whole lotta pukin' goin' on here! Daycare called me this AM and said Peter had diarrhea 4 times and puked once, and we had to come get him. DH took a half day, so I don't get in trouble. Poor little guy is soo miserable. The nurse at the Drs. office said it's a nasty bug going around, it's very contagious and lasts a couple days. She said not to give him anything for about 4 hrs., to rest his GI tract. DH gave him some Pedialyte, then saltines, then jello (a couple hrs. later). He threw up again after the jello. He was so whiney when I got home, really wanted to eat or at least drink, but I wouldn't let him have more than a few sips of water from the sippy. Every few minutes I'd give him some. He finally fell asleep again...hoping he sleeps through, or at least for awhile.

Sorry that's all I've got to contribute right now. Have a great evening all!