Old 10-06-2014, 07:15 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Kaye!!

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm gonna throw some back at you! Get out of your head and out of your way, you can totally do this One of the things I have found that is soooo important to get healthy, is advanced planning. Always plan in advance, in my home we generally do our food prep on Sundays, this consists of a lot of slicing and dicing, boiling eggs, pre portioning the food we make in advance and menu planning. Also, make sure you are drinking at least half your body weight in ounces of water each day. I generally drink a gallon+ per day. Don't panic girly, just get up, dust yourself off, and jump back in I'm here for you!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #17  

Hi Michelle,
Sorry I have been MIA! I'm struggling so much to stay on plan. My birthday weekend turned into 4 days off plan. Then I had 2 days on then another 3 off. My body is got so big now I really feel disgusted when I get dressed or changed or look at myself. None of my clothes fit either

I'm currently on day 4 of the latest attempt but I feel my will power is the weakest it's ever been and don't know how long I can hold on sorry for the downer post!! How are you getting on?
Kaye x
Cookiesandcream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:46 PM   #18  

Hiya again today,
I'm hoping you have had another good weekend Michelle and got all your wonderful prep going!
I have kind of turned a corner today. I came off plan yesterday but by the time I had finished eating in the evening, I just didnt want to be off the diet. Today, I have been back on plan no problem and feel really different.
I feel much calmer about things and less panic and need to stuff my face. We will see how it goes and hopefully I can get a good chunk of weight off before Christmas.
Hope to speak soon.
Kaye
Cookiesandcream is offline   Reply With Quote