eeekkk!

• ok, so just joined today, after much prompting from my sister. does anyone else in this group weigh over 250?? LOL!! should i post my "stats"?? or will i look a fool??
  • Welcome, skywingss,
    You are not alone and there are a few here MUCH over 250. Post away your stats. Most all of us do. It helps me to see where I've been and where I'm going. I don't post much, but lurk all of the time. This is a very supportive group.
  • welcome skywings....no, please dont be ashamed....if you see my stats you will see I am in teh same boat and I keep fluctuating around 15 lbs lost....I only joined a little while ago but the ladies (most of who post) make me feel really comfortable here
  • Welcome skywings. You won't look like a fool about anything here, this site is amazing. And I started out higher than you so you REALLY have nothing to worry about.

I look forward to seeing more posts from you. Check out all the threads and make yourself cozy in a few that you think you might like. There are so many topics to choose from!