3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   Fabulous 140's? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/229131-fabulous-140s.html)

ShanIAm 03-28-2011 11:08 AM

Fabulous 140's?

I looked back a few pages and I didn’t see a 140’s thread so I figured I’d start a new one. I am hoping to be here in the next couple days (150.2 today) and want a new home to come to! :D

ShanIAm 03-29-2011 07:58 AM

Well. I'm here. Barely. But here. Anyone else coming to join me? I'm kinda lonely. :)

Jelma 03-31-2011 03:28 PM

Congrats ShaIAm! I hope to be here next week, weighed in at 150 today, official weigh in is tomorrow though, hope it goes down not up!

Beila 03-31-2011 09:51 PM

ShanIAm! You crossed over! Congrats!!
153.5 for me today...hoping to lose 4 pounds in 7 days. Wish me luck! (Today is day 1).

ShanIAm 04-01-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beila (Post 3785673)
ShanIAm! You crossed over! Congrats!!
153.5 for me today...hoping to lose 4 pounds in 7 days. Wish me luck! (Today is day 1).

Yup, finally crossed over. And I am anxiously awaiting your arrival here! I look everyday to find you. And I KNOW that it is going to be very soon! :D

JayZeeJay 04-01-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanIAm (Post 3780580)
Anyone else coming to join me? I'm kinda lonely. :)

I'm joining you! Sadly, I've backslid to the point that I'm 148 (a high since I started) and getting a little freaked out that I've let anxiety cause that much damage. So I'm back in control, hopefully.

Beila 04-02-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanIAm (Post 3786173)
Yup, finally crossed over. And I am anxiously awaiting your arrival here! I look everyday to find you. And I KNOW that it is going to be very soon! :D

I'm gonna be here soon! Thanks for the kind wishes! I CAN DO THIS!

JayZeeJay 04-03-2011 12:12 PM

OK, I'm at day 5 of strictly on-plan eating and solid exercise every day. My short-term goal is to keep this up until my birthday in 3 weeks. I'll weigh in weekly but the plan will not change regardless of weight. Somehow I find that comforting - maybe that's what I should have started with, instead of thinking "I'll weigh once weekly and base my next week's plan on that". It was too much pressure on the weekly weigh ins and they started to have too much impact on my mood.

ShanIAm 04-04-2011 09:44 AM

JayZeeJay -- I am guilty of letting the scale dictate my mood AND my diet/exercise plans for the next week. I'm afraid of either becoming complacent or overdoing it. I haven't been able to break the habit though. I am still putting that pressure on myself. Last week was especially difficult as I had 2 dinner dates and 1 lunch date with friends. And at one place you had NO CHOICE but to eat badly. Well, kinda. It was a fondue place and because there were 12 of us, the menu was preplanned. Cheese and chocholate. How was I not going to dip my strawberry into the chocholate? I ask you that!! LOL

But I'm still holding at 148. No gain. No loss. But that's OK. But I do find myself planning my week of food and exercise and kicking it up a notch.

Congrats to you for sticking to your plan for 5 days in a row. For some people that seems like nothing but for you and I, it's such an accomlishment!!

Glad you are here keeping me company!

JayZeeJay 04-04-2011 11:11 AM

ShanIAm: chocolate fondue, are you kidding? They would have had to pry the pot off my head when I was done licking it.

skinnyelle39 04-04-2011 12:36 PM

140's!

I was at 147.5 as of Saturday. I was 150.2 when I weighed myself a week prior so I was so I am so happy to be in the 140 club :carrot:

Eliana 04-04-2011 12:38 PM

I will likely be here a while, but I am indeed here! :D

ShanIAm 04-05-2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayZeeJay (Post 3790470)
ShanIAm: chocolate fondue, are you kidding? They would have had to pry the pot off my head when I was done licking it.

OMG! That's hilarious!! :lol:

Skinny....so glad you came and joined the party and congratulations on such a wonderful loss in that amount of time!! That's so great!!

Eliana....I was thinking the same thing this morning. I am down a little over a pound from last week (147.4) so that puts me in the 140's "comfort zone". But speaking of comfort, I will be here for a while too! But I'm ok with that as long as the numbers keep going DOWN!

I ordered us all a couch. :)

Eliana 04-05-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanIAm (Post 3792121)

I ordered us all a couch. :)

LOL!

I'm happy too, and I'm even happy with the numbers staying exactly the same. Good thing too!

JayZeeJay 04-06-2011 04:59 PM

Oops

I went to a concert with a friend last night and got off plan. I ate about a dozen tortilla chips, 4 of which had beans and cheese on them. I also had a "small" (according to the bar, yeah right!) margarita, then a vodka and grapefruit later that night. Darn!
The thing is, we'd planned this months in advance so although I feel a little bad about the indulging, I should feel worse. But I don't! I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.