3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   Fabulous 140's? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/229131-fabulous-140s.html)

surfergirl2 04-26-2011 04:50 PM

Thanks ShanIAm! Really my goal is not so much a specific weight, but to stay on track long term...and in that sense you have me beat by far! I have been doing well with my goals of writing everything down and eating set meals. The binging...not so great. But i'm proud of sticking to my meal plan, since that has always been a problem.

surfergirl2 04-27-2011 12:59 PM

148.5 this morning! Hopefully i am here for good!

ShanIAm 04-27-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfergirl2 (Post 3826058)
148.5 this morning! Hopefully i am here for good!

Yup! You are here to stay. Now pull up a chair and get comfy. But save some room for our friend, Beila. She'll be here soon too! ;)

YAY! So happy to see you here!! :hug:

Beila 04-27-2011 05:17 PM

Awesome job Surfergirl!
Yeah, save me a seat!! I read your message Shan about saving me a seat, and it made me workout harder today! I can't remember the last time I ran 4 miles on the treadmill :carrot:

Good news though, I weigh 152.5 post workout! That's my lowest since April 11! I'm aiming to get here soon!

ShanIAm 04-28-2011 10:15 AM

You RAN 4 miles on the treadmill, Beila? OK, wow! I can't even run down the block. But I am a super duper walker tho! haha

I was 143.2 on the scale this morning..... but I was 143.4 (I think) this time last week. I'm definitely slowing down for some reason. I think I need to mix up my work out routine and start to zig zag my calories. It's so hard to do because I am so OCD and any disruption to my routine messes me up. But I gotta try something!

surfergirl2 04-28-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanIAm (Post 3826187)
Yup! You are here to stay. Now pull up a chair and get comfy. But save some room for our friend, Beila. She'll be here soon too! ;)

YAY! So happy to see you here!! :hug:

Thanks Shan!!!

148 this morning so i think i am here to stay.

ShanIAm 04-29-2011 09:14 AM

OK, so I posted some pics of moi in the mini-goal pictures forum. You can click on the link below to see -- if you DARE!

For a long time I was ashamed to post these particular before pics (still ashamed, actually) but I needed to get them out there.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ml#post3828634

Beila 04-29-2011 10:44 PM

Shan! You look so good! What an inspiration you are!!! You should be so happy for yourself! I should also take before pictures to share.

I am getting closer to 140's and hope to be here real soon! Post workout weight was 152! But I'm still 153. Gee its really hard to get that weight down, but I keep trying. I ran / walked 5 miles today, in 65 min. So I'm working out harder to get there.

Stay positive and sending you good vibes to get you feeling good. No need to be embarassed at all. :)

ShanIAm 05-02-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beila (Post 3829635)
I ran / walked 5 miles today, in 65 min. So I'm working out harder to get there.

Umm, YES YOU ARE! Wow, you are really kicking your butt - aren't you?? HAHA Now you are inspiring ME to work out harder. I have been slacking a bit lately. I haven't done my best especially in the cardio department. Heck, I haven't even done well! *sigh*

But it is a new month, a new week and a new day! :D

Beila 05-02-2011 07:01 PM

i seem to have "stuck" to 153-154. :( i'm gonna try harder this week.

congrats on your ticker movement!! you're sooo close to goal!

surfergirl2 05-02-2011 07:09 PM

148.5 this morning which i'm very happy with, but soooo afraid it will go up to 151 tomorrow because of the TOM! I know it will go back down...but still...would love to see the scale stay in the 140s. Usually i don't care that much about a number but i'm kind of waiting with baited breath on this one.

Beila 05-02-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfergirl2 (Post 3833311)
148.5 this morning which i'm very happy with, but soooo afraid it will go up to 151 tomorrow because of the TOM! I know it will go back down...but still...would love to see the scale stay in the 140s. Usually i don't care that much about a number but i'm kind of waiting with baited breath on this one.

Don't worry surfer girl. You get a whoosh after TOM, and will stay in 140's for sure! Maybe don't weigh in tomorrow and just have light meals / salads for the next 2 days. That will make you "feel" light.

ShanIAm 05-03-2011 08:28 AM

Surfergirl --- don’t worry about that silly number on the scale over the next couple days while TOM is around. And I agree with Beila, JUST STAY AWAY! As long as you eat on plan then there is NO WAY you are going to gain fat weight. Just keep reminding yourself of that and you’ll be fine. But I understand. It took me a long time to wrap my brain around it too! :) You are doing a fantastic job!!

Beila --- don’t think you are not working hard enough. YOU ARE from what you have been posting lately! I have not seen the scale move much these past couple weeks (not like I am used to) but my body composition is definitely changing. You are working so hard and have been so dedicated. That in and of itself is something to be SO proud of! :)

surfergirl2 05-03-2011 01:24 PM

I feel guilty that you guys are so supportive, AND the scale was super nice to me, but i still binged this morning. Felt pretty hungry last night (due to TOM) but didn't give in to cravings, so stayed at 148.5 this morning. But then after working out i finally caved and binged. Oh well...it's like fighting nature...it will probably go up tomorrow but then go back down by the end of the week.

Beila 05-03-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfergirl2 (Post 3834320)
I feel guilty that you guys are so supportive, AND the scale was super nice to me, but i still binged this morning. Felt pretty hungry last night (due to TOM) but didn't give in to cravings, so stayed at 148.5 this morning. But then after working out i finally caved and binged. Oh well...it's like fighting nature...it will probably go up tomorrow but then go back down by the end of the week.

Hang in there. Forgive yourself and move on. Don't look back and just focus on the present and future and how you're not going to go back to your old habits anymore.