Old 04-26-2008, 11:09 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!

Hanna and Karen, hope both of your boys had a nice birthday today! It def can be worth it to have the birthdays somewhere else sometimes.

Lauren, I had 5 miles for this week, thanks so much! BTW, I think you asked me about the primary vs the elementary. Primary has prek thru 2nd and the elementary is 3-5.

Hello to everyone else, hope all are enjoying their weekend.

Things were better here today. I think DH felt guilty about our fight, he worked on the yard all day and gave the dogs a bath. I literally drove kids around ALL day, which can be exhausting! I am still not feeling good, I may go to the dr next week if I don't feel better.

Nighty-nite all,
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:52 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!

Karen congratulations on the birthday too!
I am glad is was great, sorry about the melt down, was he too tired?

Alicia I am glad dh is doing better w/you.

The birthday party went really well, I didn't invite one of our neighbors (one of the once causing so many problems) and all the neighborhood kids got a long great, I am not surprised at all!!! and very happy.
I am very scattered this days, I thought we were going to have about 12 kids max, NOT, we had 25 and 10 adults, we all had a great time, the staff at Chuck E Cheese was great! the cake was delicious and the kids had a blast, we started at 2:00 PM the "party" ended at 3:30 PM sharp, the staff asked to please clear the table they had other people coming in for more parties, we all stayed w/our kiddos till 5:15 PM then we came home and I had about 10 kids come over w/their bathing suits and we put on the water slide, the party ended at 7:30 PM, I am glad everyone is gone, it was a great day, but I am exhausted!!! Tomorrow we are having more kids coming over to get on the water slide, I am planning on just laying in the sun and knit.

I forgot to tell you guys I got a hair cut, I went from having very long hair to no hair at all, I am donating 12 inches to locks of love I will post pictures tomorrow. I am thrilled w/the style and the cut!!!

Got to go rest!
see you guys tomorrow

GG I am so happy you found a nice place for the pony!

Lisa you are too cute and funny.
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #18  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hey Lisa, haven't been to EB lately. Congrats on the promotion!! Yoou can give me a discount now right? lol j/k of course!

I'm not to talkative today, been nursing a migraine since Friday night. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi and let you all know that I haven't taken a leave again. lol Hopefully I'll be better later today or tomorrow!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:23 AM   #19  

Height: 5'6

Good morning Chicksters!!!

Sounds like everyone has an enjoyable fun-filled weekend. Went to the World Dance Show last night...what fun!! The first half was all of my teachers students, the second was professional dancers. Everything from flamenco to sword dancing to hula...it was really inspiring to see women of EVERY SHAPE AND SIZE BARING THEIR BELLIES!!! so cool!! Anyway, my friend and I went out for drinks after & didn't get home til 1:30 am...and we had two guys hit on us, I think. Funny!!

So, today I have to go to a baby shower where the only person I know is the mom-to-be..so boring. But, hey that's what friends do, right??

HOe everyone has a wonderful afternoon. gonna go finish my coffee. Will get back to individuals tomorrow,too many to write today, lol!!!

Lauren, I have 13 miles this week and 9 for last, for got to post last week. Thanks, deary!!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:56 AM   #20  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hey everyone. Think I may have gone over point allowance yesterday, but after the GREAT week I've had, WHO CARES!!! LOL If I did, it wasn't by much.

Had an 8 a.m. hair appointment this morning (yes, on a Sunday...there's a first for everything! lol) Now we're gettin' ready for church....guess I should go help!

Glad everyone's birthday parties went well.....makes me tired just reading about them! It was us a couple weekends ago...when dd turned 3. My kids are spaced exactly 6 months (their birthdays, not them) apart. I have time to recover from one really well before the next....and my house gets a spring cleaning twice a year!

Here's hoping for a GREAT eating day for us all! Good luck everyone!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #21  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:27 PM   #22  

Height: 5' 7"

Wow, thanks Lauren for keeping up the spreadsheet. When I look at the numbers I am ashamed of myself. I need to crack the whip at myself ~ truely and seriously.

Hanna, thanks so much for the hug. Be careful with over doing ~ remember that doing too much can put you into a fiber fog and those aren't fun.

GG, how are you enjoying your weekend? I remembered you had it off ~ cause I have it off too. Hope you are getting lots of time with your pony.

Hope the rest of you have a good rest of weekend.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #23  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi all, new here but really enjoying getting to know you all. Sounds like you are all having fun weekends!

ChuckECheese's - love their pizza. It has that garlicky crust. mmm

I have to work this weekend (I work nights), but I actually got up a little early to check out the posts. When I woke up, my sister had taken DD somewhere for some fun, so it's nice and quiet in the house for a change!

You guys are doing great with your workouts. That's one area where I definitely need some motivation, so reading yours makes me want to go log some miles so I have something to post! On my work nights, I usually do a fair amt of running, plus I work 12 hour shifts, so I usually pretty much sleep in between them. Off Monday and Tuesday this week, a great chance to get to the gym while DD is at school!

Enjoy your sunday eve, everyone!
shannonmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #24  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Today is totally all messed up...........I'm snacky, snacky, snacky!!! Tomorrow's a new day though.....not gonna beat myself up about it. Just wanted to pop in to share.....
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:07 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Hi, all,

Our Saturday was really nice. We thought it was going to rain all day, but it didn't. We set out to go walking...well, dh set out sooner and the kids & I caught up to him.

When we were standing & talking, when we caught up, the funniest thing happened. This little baby squirrel just came up to us and started following us around! It wasn't a TEENY baby, but it was a little one. Cute little chubby thing, too. It kept following us when we started to walk, would hide under the stroller basket. It kept sniffing at and nibbling on our son's shoe. It started to climb up on our daughter's shoe (she was in the stroller). We couldn't believe it!

I think it must've been like that because someone probably found it as a teeny baby and has been raising it. And it was lost, or the person had let it go, thinking it would be fine. But it was really following us...for several blocks.

I wanted to get it back to our place so we could get it in a box and I could call an animal sanctuary/refuge or something. But dh put a damper on that. He felt we shouldn't worry about it like that, and that it's a wild animal regardless, and he was more than happy for the opportunity that arose when three 20-something gals were walking and the little squirrel went with them.

It was hard on the kids & I. Our son (12) got all teared up because he was worried no one would know how to take care of it. Our daughter (4) was bawling because she wanted to take it with us! But I know dh was also worried about the chance that it might be carrying something...as healthy as it appeared, there's always that chance, so I know he was right. But MAN. And then it was pouring overnight and both our son & I were worried about the poor thing. I hope it made its way somewhere okay.

The up side of not taking it home with us was that we ended up hiking up this trail that started up in the cemeteries where we walk (not being morbid, I swear, but they have nice, off-the-road lanes through them). It brought us up to the top of a hill, where we then followed a dirt utility road for quite some distance. We happened upon the remains of an old property...well, not much remaining of the house, but there was a huge stockpile of coal (we live in the coal region of PA). Dh asked the guy at church who we had run into, who told us about the trail, and he said that someone owned (and still owns) that land, and they used to bring in loads of coal and just piled it up in this HUGE pile, and they just ended up abandoning it. It's kind of wild, but it was very cool.

So we had a great day. I estimate we walked/hiked around for at least a couple hours.

I'm glad I probaby earned about 8 bonus WW points, because we ended up having pizza for dinner, lol. I actually did alright without those, though. I probably only went a couple points into my flex points, without counting in the exercise.

Today we completely took off, and ended up at our fave. Asian buffet. I did well, though. Made a salad with lettuce, tomatoes & cukes, and a little Italian dressing. Had some boiled shrimp and cocktail sauce, some sushi roll pieces, and some canteloupe.

Anyway! Rambling on here. Need to go count up my points and see how I'm doing today.

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

my weekend is going well. yesterday had a nice day with dh running around doing errands. Then dh decided he had to have a burger...so i was bad since we went to 5 guys burger and fries...LOOOOVE their burgers. This am..i had to get up early to go to my military muster..i'm in the IRR (individual ready reserve) for another 1.5 yrs..just have to report once a year and they try to convince me to join the active guard or reserves. That took a few hrs..then dh and i went to downtown marietta for their food festival. I actually did good. DH and i shared an empanada, red beans and rice, a fish taco and a cupcake. all the servings were small...so i was inpressed that i was actually full with 4 tapas style food that dh and i shared. It was neat to see all the local places. We have a few new ideas now (: . After the food festival..i went down to the barn. I spent over 2 hrs there...it was great...i love it out there...and dunny seems happy.

Hannah- did i get you on the bann wagon with the donating hair. We should start a thread for all those that want to do somethign like that....good for you. I want to see pics.

lisa- my weekend has been great...hope you are enjoying your wkend too.

hey to everyone else...hope everyone is well!!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #27  

Dianna yes I was exhausted after the long day, I went to bed at 9:45 PM and I fell asleep right away. It was great!

GG what a great weekend you had, thank you for your services to the military what is happening w/work, are you at the same place? I have not been here for a while.

Lovemyfam what a neat story about the little squirrel. You did get a nice walk! the place you found sound really nice.

burhenns. this is a great place! where do you work? keep motivated!
I am very tired, the day started rather early
2 kids go here at 9:30 ready to get on the water slide, the weather was beautiful. However I opened the door to the backyard so the little dudes could go out and as soon as I opened it, oh my! my eyes and nose started itching and running the Santa Ana winds mess up w/my allergies pretty bad. I am not looking forward to this part of the hot weather. We started the water slide at about 10 or little after and it is now 7:45 PM and just got quiet. Sean had a great day, they all had a great time and I am whipped. The neighborhood kids were here ALL day! they had lunch, they had snacks and they had dinner here, can you tell this is the house to come too? I am tired!!!!
Well I will see you guys tomorrow, I am going to go watch the finally of Big Brother.

I tired posting pictures of the new hair do here but I couldn't do it, I posted them on my webshots site:
(same place where I keep my knitting stuff)

got to go!

Hanna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haircut before.jpg (25.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #28  

I am tell you I can't figure out how to post this darn pictures

here is a link

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times