Old 02-20-2008, 09:50 PM   #31  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone. Jury duty is driving me CRAZY. They have let us out early the past two days because a witness didn't show up in the afternoon. Ugh. I don't know if we are going to finish tomorrow like we were supposed to or not. It turned out to be a good thing today. The kids were staying with my MIL and Cass had fallen and hit her head on a glass coffee table. I took her to the ped who said she needed stitches and I had to take her to the ER. That was such an awful experience. I hated hearing her wailing for me and there was nothing I could do but try to calm her down. I was practically in tears through the whole thing. She now has 4 stitches in the back of her head.

I am not doing well with the diet lately. I will get back on program once my life is settled again. I haven't lost anything, but I haven't gained either. I will be happy with that!

Welcome to all of the newbies!!

Cross your fingers for me that this trial ends tomorrow!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!

DD how great to be a writer, let us know when you do publish your short story!

Karen sorry about your little one, that sounds awful. I hope you can go back to normal soon!

Lisa sorry for the confusion, I wish you a good day tomorrow!

The weather has not been nice here either. Very cold, I know for most people is not that cold when it is 42 but here in S.Ca it is. DH is not doing well at all, I talked to someone today who has had this stuff for 6 weeks she can't shake it off, I hope DH's goes away soon. Someone asked about the dentist for him, we have not decided anything yet, as soon as he feels better he is going to get a second opinion. I had a nice lunch w/my friend, it was very enjoyable! Sean went back to school today and they called to tell me he had to be restrained, kicking staff and peers, I am going CRAZY w/him. I am very worried about tomorrow, we have the yearly IEP who knows what they are going to suggest. I go to run to the pharmacy DH just came in to tell me they called a new prescription for him, I got to go
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all...work was uneventful...which is good. Things here are ok. I think DH feels bad because he knows i'm not really liking my job right now. He feels guilty that i don't like work (most days) and he's in school. I told him it will all work out...and if work doesn't get better soon, then i'll find another job. I did have a pt session tonight. It was a hard workout and a great stress reliever.
hannah - yes i did go hiking with my pt. We had fun. we ended up hiking 5.5 miles. It was nice to get out with someone else other than my hubby.
joan- yes i did give up coffee...that lasted about 1 wk LOL. I'm back on the stuff. I think my sleeping is very irratic at night because i'm so stressed..so i need the jolt of caffine in the am.
danger - iclandic ponies are petty cute. I've heard they have a very nice smooth gait. I have a 15.3 dun qh. How do your horses survive alaska winters? I can't even imagine...my pony get the shivers in the ga winters (: he's like his owner...a big wimp with the cold.
karen- sorry to hear about dd and hope you get done with jury duty soon
hey to everyone else. I'm off to bed now. Very tired..two more days left of work.

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 02-20-2008 at 11:14 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:42 AM   #34  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2be View Post
DD how great to be a writer, let us know when you do publish your short story!
Thanks! I doubt I ever will publish it. Well, first I need to get past the first paragraph.
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote