Old 02-02-2008, 12:18 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Joan, nice job. Seems you really like the bike, good for you girl.

Dawn, congrats on the clean bill of health.

Lauren, you can put me down for 3 miles. Been a bad week.

Hello to everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I'm thinking I will have another "solo" day. I'm thinking of going to Trader Joes. I've wanted to scope the place out for a while. It's almost an hour away so it will be a trip.

Talk later!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Hi guys!

Am back from lunch with my friend the 'boys" of my house are sleeping, so thought I would check in . i was a pretty good girl at lunch - we went to Panera. I had their black bean soup and a 1/2 turkey sandwich. My friend I sat there and talked for 2 hours - we haven't seen each other since October due to schedules.

Alicia - how was your road trip to Trader Joe's? Did you have any good finds?
CR - congratulations on the weight loss!
Miller - sorry about the snow. I guess it missed me this time - just a dusting here.
Kerry - hope that you get your paperwork done soon so that you can do something fun.
Lauren - I am at 18 miles for the week. How is your Saturday?
Jasmine - how was the movie?
Hi Joan, Lisa, Fudegy, GG and Heather!

Hope that everyone has a good Superbowl Sunday...I am off to get groceries for that and run errands.
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Holli, you must be wearing off on me! down 2 pounds!
Boo-ya!
Happy rest of the weekend every one!
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #19  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Dawn, that's my fav meal from Panera. I would like to make the Beans at home. TJ's was too crowded. Prob went on a bad day: SAT and 1st of month.

Danger and all of those w/ loses congrats and keep it up.

Joan, I got melatonin for DS, I forgot what you said you gave your ds. They only had 500mg. This seems like too much????

Okay, I have to show you guys a pic of my new little niece, her name is Olivia.

Have a great weekend all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baby.jpg (16.8 KB, 10 views)
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...work today wasn't ok..except when i first got there. There was a receptionist from anther banfield...and no one had a code to enter me into the computer...couldn't do work until that was done. Couldn't find paper...things were very confusing at first. But it got worked out. The place is a new facility and is actually very nice. it was a steady day...but not insane. I got a lunch break. In fact, i was good at lunch. I was tempted by all the cool new resturants new the place...but decided to be good since i knew we were going for beer. So i ate my lunch that i brought. I was able to stay op...even with one beer tonight. Went to a local joint tonight for a pint. We joined their "beer club" that give you things for so many beers you drink. Its gonna take us a while if we drink a beer a week LOL. But they have hundred of beers available...so its nice to try different stuff.

joan - good job on the biking

danger - congrats on the wt loss.

to all else...hey ya...
night to all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Alicia, how sweet.

I will have to get the name of the book later, as it is down stairs and I am going to bed after I get off the computer.

Lauren, I am at 0 as well.

We were swamped today, plus I put out 2 rolling racks of clothes and changed the sales prices for tomorrow (cause we have a new sale).

Okay thats all I have for now.
Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:19 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 279/237/175

Hi, Ladies. I am new. I live in MN with my DH, my daughter Emma (born 12/5/07) and our 2 Yorkies.

Dawn - Wonderful news!

Tanner'sMom - How was the movie? I want to see it.

DeltaDawn - My dh works at Panera. I love their food. You make better choices than me though! lol

It is nice to 'meet' all of you. I hope to get to know you better.

I went grocery shopping today. It was BUSY! But it was nice to get out of the house. I had an unplanned c-section on 12/5, so most of my time has been spent at home since then. I am returning to work on Wednesday, so I figured I better get some food in the house. We have been eating out alot since dd was born. Or dh has brought home Panera sandwiches from work. Now that there is food in the house, hopefully we will start eating better!

I was diagnosed a few weeks ago with Post Partum depression... Yuck! Which I think has affected my eating. Mostly I did not eat or sleep much for 3-4 weeks. I went from weighing 279 while pregnant to being 237. Now that I am starting to feel better I am getting my appetite back... which may not be such a great thing. I need to keep off the weight I have already lost and lose alot more!!!

Well... lost of info about me. That is enough for now... Emma is crying, gotta run.

Last edited by Margaritachic; 02-02-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Margaritachic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:06 PM   #23  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Evenin' all. Just a quick post today. We went skiing today and did it as a day trip (2 1/2 hours one way). I'm exhausted! I did pretty well skiing today, no calf cramps so my right foot decided it should keep up the tradition and it kept cramping on me. YAWN.

MargaritaChic: Welcome!! And congrats on your baby girl!!

OK, I'm off to bed!! Have a great weekend!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:16 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Good morning again!

OK - so I thought I did well for lunch yesterday and then ended up at Subway for dinner as we needed to run errands. I did better than normally would have, but had chips when we got home from the store...yikes.

Welcome Margaritachic - I also live in MN! I know about the unplanned c-section thing...happened to me 2 years ago.

Alicia - I normally would have been worse at Panera, but read the menu before I left...I still had the Chipotle mayo on the sandwich, though. Sorry that your trip was hectic.

Congrats Dangergirl on the weightloss!!

Glad to hear you had a more sane day GG...

Lisa - enjoy your day off...are watching the big game?

Karen - hope that your foot feel better today.
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:47 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all. Another day another $ lol. Was going to get up and go to the gym before work...but i was too tired. Needed too sleep more. So now i have a little extra time to kill. I'm worn out. Working 6 days this week has definately killed me. I also have been working out hard at the gym this week. So i think its a combo of things. I don't have a day of until Wed....and i can't wait. Today is a short day...so that's good. I plan to come home after work. take the dog for a walk with DH and then go to the gym to do upper body. I took yesterday off from working out...so i need to go tonight. Trying to follow the schedule my personal trainer gave me.

Welcome margaritachic- like your name..margaritas are a downfall of mine LOL. My hubby makes killer Margaritas

karen - skiing sounds like fun. Hope your foot feels better

hope you all have a great day...i'll check back later (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #26  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

PLEASE POST YOUR MILES SOON, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!! (Kerry, Trish, Jasmine! And anyone else that would like to participate that hasn't yet!)

I will probably be scarse, but I'll try to get on later this AM to post the miles. (It's a pain to update in, paste it in Paint, then Photobucket, so I'll wait til I have everyone's totals)

Gotta run right now, I have a house guest...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Alicia ~ the 500 mcg bottle is the one. mcg stands for "micro" gram so your DS is really taking 5 mgs. We were confused at the beginning too since I thought that I was giving hi 500 mgs! Let me know who it works for Spencer. Works like a charm for Liam.

Just dropping in.... busy weekend on this end. I'll catch up with everyone come Monday. Hugs ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

It's a big fat 0 on miles for me.

27 Dresses was really good. I love romances.

I have been fighting a cold and today it has hit full force. YUCK!!!! My parents are going to come and pick DS up and take him to church. DH is working so I will be home alone for a few hours to rest.

Have a great day!

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:56 AM   #29  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning everyone! Not a lot of time to post this AM, there's literally a mountain of laundry waiting on me and we are having company later. DH is going out of town this week for work so I have to make sure he has enough undies! LOL!

Dawn: Thanks!! The foot felt great just as soon as I took the ski boots off! The boot fitter said that I have to ski them 3 or 4 times before I go back to have them refit. I've skied them 3 times so I'm going to give it one more outing.

GG: Sounds like you need some rest! Yikes, working 7 days a week is hard. I hope you get a day off soon.

Lauren: Enjoy your houseguest!

Jasmine: I hope you get a good rest and are feeling better soon.

OK, off to climb laundry mountain!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:08 PM   #30  
KAR

Morning Everyone,
Lauren before I forget, I had 16.75 miles for the week. Enjoy your houseguest!
Dawn I am sure that you didn't do too much damage eating some chips last night. Glad that you were able to get out of the house and enjoy some adult converation yesterday!
Lisa hope you enjoy your day off today! Sounds like you were very busy yesterday at work!
Karen hope that your foot feels better today! Enjoy your mountain of laundry. I have to do some myself!
Welcome Maragritachic! Sounds like you have your hands full with a newborn! You will love the new friendship you will make here. Hope you have a nice Sunday!
GG sounds like you needed your sleep! Hope work isn't too busy for you today. Enjoy your workout this evening at the gym. I think I might take my sdd to the lake and take a walk. It is suppose to be sunny and in the 50's today.
Hi to everyone else! Must go and take a shower now. I went to bed last night with my lower back hurting me and think if I stand in the shower and let the warm water run over it I will feel better.
Have a great day! I will check back in later.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote