Old 09-17-2007, 07:20 AM   #1  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Default Monday 30 something chat 9/17

Good Morning Everyone~

I am pretty stoked I lost 2.8 pounds last week.

I am going to order some of that decaf illy coffee today. Kind of $$

Had a good weekend I guess. Went to church yesterday. The DH and I went to cody yesterday. He goes nuts everytime I take his butt to walmart and not just a little either it was 312.00. Not a problem I just always am like Oh crap. Even if I was a billionaire I would still say that.
Told the kids since they didn't go they needed to clean the house. Talk about a joke. I am so tired of telling them to do things and getting a ton of back talk. Seriously DH told them yesterday maybe your mom should just go on strike.

I don't know I am just fed up with the bull. It is either going to be my way or they are going to be bummed for a long time.

well catch ya later
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning sheila - congrats on the weight los..that's great! Trust me illy is $$ but i think it really is a good coffee. Never had the decaf but it should be the same

Taking a slow leisure morning again since i have today off also. I will eventually get motivated to do something...but right now i'm not really in a huge rush.

hannha-hope you feel better.

hey to everyone! hope everyone has a great day!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:28 AM   #3  

sheila - wow...i just looked at your ticker...CONGRATS!!!!! 25lbs..that's great!
Old 09-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/197.8/140

Height: 65 inches

Good morning,

Shiela- congrats on your weight loss- that's aweome! and 25 lbs gone-yeah!

Gator- enjoy your day off.

I was MIA for the last part of last week- got so busy with 500 other things I let the diet thing go. I lost 5 lbs this week but a lot of that was the 1.3 lbs of water weight i had gained the week before. But I am where I was a month ago before I gained weight. So hopefully it is downhill from here.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!
shoegal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:39 AM   #5  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

Morning ya'll! I managed to LOSE a pound! I dunno how, with all the crap I ate this week, but I ain't arguing with the scale! heehee
Started babysitting 2 girls today, will have them M-F, from 7am-5:30sih. It's great to have the income, but my sanity is gonna be tested, I do believe! lol
Hope everyone has a great day!
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:47 AM   #6  
sheila

Hey thanks gals finally!! But I have alot to go. WW said I should weigh t 99 pounds but I am not going to get that far down 125 is happy weight for me
Old 09-17-2007, 10:10 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

YO YO Sheila ~ excellent weight loss Girlfriend!! No wonder you're feeling stoked. It's good to read about you and DH spending more time together. BTW, did he take the new job? Regarding the kids cleaning up... good luck there. I haven't been to Wal-Mart since Christmas 2004. A very large, scary looking woMAN wrestled a toy out of my hands while I stood there speechless. Can't stand the place. Target is my home away from home:-).

GG ~ enjoy your THIRD day off ~ yippee!!!

Shoegal ~ 5 lbs!! What a grand beginning!

Reality ~ you will have your hands full... are the two new girls the same age as yours? It would makes things much easier if they are. Congrats on the weight loss! Such a sweet feeling.

Man, I feel great this morning. I'm so glad that I took yesterday to slow down and take it easy. My body needed it and I was able to get up and exercise this morning with more energy than I've had in days. Normally when that alarm goes off at 5:30 I groan but today I was more than ready for it.

Hanna ~ hope that you get rid of that nasty bug soon!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:15 AM   #8  
sheila

Joan love target but it is 165 miles away, and since I did want to make it day I did 1/2 day and went 90 miles to walmart. I love target much more than walmart but I also live in the darn boonies. My weight loss yes being on ww but I seriously think it is because of the portion control and trust me I have been so darn hungry it hasn't been funny, so that told me I was majorly over eating and I knew I was.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:36 AM   #9  

I think one thing WW helped me in the beginning was portion control. I think however you loose wt doesn't matter, as long as you do it healthy. So good for you sheila. I dont think 99lb is resonable...but then again...WW always says, your goal should be what YOU want...those are just suggestions. Even though you are 4"11 99 lbs still seems thin to me.

realitymom-hope you keep your sanity.

i just completed 50 min walk and 15 min ab routine...so i feel great! i will relax some then probably go try to hang the hammock
Old 09-17-2007, 10:40 AM   #10  

happy monday!

so, im not so ready to go to work...i still dont feel that great...i probably should have went to the er but i hate going...everytime i go, they keep me...and i just hate being a patient...my drs appt is on thursday, but i may just ask one of my drs that i work for for the rx if it keeps up...last night it was alright

alicia: my bile duct spasms cause its trying to pass stuff...i have had 3 surgeries to try to get it under control..nothing has worked..there is a prescription they are going to try next, it is supposed to break down the sludge into a more watery type substance so my bile duct can easily pass it without tremendous effort therefore "hopefully" eliminating the spasm...we'll see...it hurts worse than giving birth...it kills...

hanna: hope youre not getting sick...glad sean is doing well...

OK WE ARE RAIDERS FANS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!.....whether you like the raiders or not you have to admit they got robbed of the win yesterday...that was dirty what the broncos coach did........MO, YOU BEST WATCH YOUR TEAM! ;}

sheila: congrats on your weight loss..that is wonderful....i love walmart...im like your dh...mario hates going to walmart with me

gg: have a relaxing and wonderful day off!

tamara: where are you???

kerry/keri/michele/mo/lauren/joan...everyone else have a great day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:47 AM   #11  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

Actually, yeah, they are pretty close in age, which helps a lot as in them playing together. Runs me ragged as sin, but as DH said, it gives me LOTS of exercise! lol My girls are 6 & 2 & the girls I am babysitting are 5 & 1. It definately makes the days interesting! Thanks, I pray I keep at least SOME of my sanity too! LOL
So far so good food wise, I am really proud of myself paying attention to the calories I consume. I have NEVER done that before. Lord willing, I am successful at it.
Christina, sorry to read you don't feel well. Hope you feel better soon! Take care ya'll!

Last edited by realitymom; 09-17-2007 at 11:48 AM.
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:48 AM   #12  

Height: 5' 7"

Christina, I think you meant me. I wanted to watch my team, however there was this pesky thing called work! I didn't mean to offend any Raiders fans out there, I just don't happen to like the team. (I do like Howie Long ~ former Raider)

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Started new job today so can't stay on. Someone asked about the calorie counts? Hanna?? Here's the link to the 3FC Database! http://www.3fatchicks.com/food-calorie-counts/
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #14  
KAR

Afternoon everyone,
It has been a busy start to the work week already. But Mondays are always like that here at school. I can't believe that we are in the third week already of our school year. I have finally gotten into a pattern so I guess that is a good thing!
Shelia congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up! Glad you spent time with your dh this weekend. Did he take the new job?
GG enjoy your day off. Hope you get your hammock hung and can enjoy a good book. I started to read a book last week and only have read the first 14 pages. It is a good book just don't have the time to read it like I did during the summer. You remind me of my dh and one dss when they watch football and have to scream at the tv.
Christina sorry to hear that you are still feeling sick. hope you can get some relieve soon.
Lauren enjoy your new job. Hope things go well for you today.
Reality congrats on the weight loss. What a good start! Sounds like you are going to have your hands full with your kids and the kids you are babysitting.
Shoegal, congrats on your weight loss. That is great! Keep up the good work! So is this week going to be a slow one or a busy one for you?
Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all having a great start to the work week. Well I need to go and get my kids busy again on school work. Chat with you all later.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 170/170/125

Height: 5'5"

Gator ~ Thanks for the invite over here ...

To everyone else ... I'm new here. My name is Jen, I'm 31 years old. I have gained 30 pounds in the past year and I really need to make a lifestyle change. I need to get healthy. I'm trying to look at my body as a car. Lol. I know, I'm crazy! But, I wouldn't put total crap gas in my car ... so why do I continue to do that to my body?

Right now I'm not on any specific plan. Weight watchers is the only way I have ever lost weight before. But, dh & I are going to vegas on Sept 28th and I can't be fully committed to ww with vegas on the horizon. Sad, but true.

(I hope you guys don't mind if I join you.)
JenniferLynn is offline   Reply With Quote