Old 09-12-2007, 10:00 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well i did 25 min walk with the pooch and then 30 min power yoga. I always feel great after my yoga...even when i'm sweating my bum off. Hope everyone has a good night!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Wow ~ our very own little honeypie dropped in to see us??? I can't believe it?!

MO ~ so good to hear from you. You do look fabulous! The weight loss is obvious from the last pictures that I saw of you. Are you still exercising like a mad woman?

Lauren ~ why wasn't all of this stuff wasn't discovered during inspections?

Slim ~ Yes, I did pick up some aloe juice and the taste is awful... did you say that you actually like the taste? I've been mixing it with my morning O.J. and that helps a little. Thanks for asking about my skin, I appreciate it. I had an appointment with my dermatologist today and he is pleased with the results thus far. I have two more months left to take Accutane. Can't wait to be finished with it.

GG ~ You Go Girl! You are on a roll these day. You help motivate me as I know how tired you are after working all day and yet you still are taking the time to get your exercise in each evening. WTG.

Sheila ~ you are too much. Happy Hump Day to you too;-). You're obviously feeling better...

Hanna ~ big hug to you Girlie... sure do wish that you could have gotten your trip to the gym in. I know how much that helps relieve your stress. How is Sean this evening?

Michelle ~ I can't believe that you have no one... that is tough. Everyone needs a real live shoulder to cry on at times. Continue to type away your feelings to us as. We're here for you.

Kerri ~ How was Hawaii??? We haven't heard anything about your trip? How is DH? Any plans for him to sell the AZ house and move to MO?

Alicia ~ had to laugh at DS phone conversation to your hubby. Had DH stayed away for long periods of time before? It's got to be so hard on you and the kids. Good for you for taking the time to get a walk in ~

MO as in St. Louis, MO... Or, maybe we could start another rumor saying that MO is making a move on your man and they're moving in together. Ok, sure sign that I'm in need of some serious sleep. Hugs to everyone ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

I sent my note out before finishing. The whole "MO" thing was to be tacked onto Kerri's note...

I'm too sleepy and getting punchy;-).
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:33 PM   #34  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Someone mentioned Biggest Loser, I was watching then a friend called, what happend to Caroline Rea? I agree with GG, its really high standards, we don't live with personal trainers. Plus we all work and take care of others.

Joan, Yes a year ago. Long story kinda. Was really hard for DS. Anyways, I bought DH a plane ticket without telling him first. It's for Sat, I don't know if I did the right thing or not. How is your DS? How is school going?

I better get some sleep. Nite everyone.
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #35  
KAR

Evening Everyone,
Boy this thread today has been hop with exicitment! Had a long day at school, only to come home and have dh tell me that I had to fill out paperwork for our city tax refund that I have being paying for the last 1 1/2 and we haven't lived in the city and to make a business phone call. Then he takes off and goes to hang out with his friend. I am not a happy camper right now. So I have been playing a game on the computer for the last two hours. It is call Mah Jungg. It is a lot of fun and addicting. I learned about it yesterday from one of the afterschool students. So now I think I will head off to bed after posting.
Shelia glad that you are feeling better. That is interesting about the coconut oil.
Alicia that book sounds like it would be interesting. I love books that are easy reads. Good luck on your doctor's appointment tomorrow. You are going to be just fine.
Hanna sorry to hear that you had to stay home today with Sean. How is he feeling tonight? Do you not have respite care out there so you can have a break and go do things for yourself?
Lauren geez that is a lot of items that need repair. Glad that you had the home warranty.
Hi to everyone else. I am starting to nod off here at the computer. So I better go to bed.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 221/220/160

Height: 5'7

Just popping in to say goodnight to all!

Sheila I am defintely going to try the coconut oil on the pits! I love using coco butter lotion - I am sure it has a similiar scent!

Joan!!!!!!!! It doesn't taste bad! LOL! Did you get the JI Brand????? You have to drink it really cold or even I like it best over ice! You are so funny - ok fine pour it over ice and spike it with a shot of Vodka in the evening! Better!

GG
That's very cool! Do we get the friends and family discount on pet advice? LOL Like what do I do if my dog attacks my armpits after Sheila tells us to rub coconut oil on them!? HA!

Good dreams to everyone else - I am sure alot of you are already snooooooozing! I'm jealous!
SlimPossible is offline   Reply With Quote