Old 07-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #16  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

Hi Hanna,

I'm near North OC - do you ever get this way?? Near Seal Beach...
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:33 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...well its been a pretty busy day. Boss is gone thr Monday..so i'm left to fend for myself...which i always do a good job of. Today, i've just been bloody exhausted. No matter what i do i can't wake up. Hopefully, i'll get some rest tonight. I'm trying not to get overloaded with everything..i think that's really what is making me so tired. I am planning to go ride the pony tonight...baring any monsoons like we've had the past few times. otherwise nothing really exciting. Just trying to survive until the move.

Hanah - glad to hear you are starting to feel better. It is amazing how much your uterus weighed...that's crazy. Have you weighed yourself post surgery to see if you notice a difference? Hopefully the hormones will catch up soon. I agree with those that recommended melatonin...really shown to help for many different things.
mj- pony is doing well. He's actually moving very nicely, no signs of stiffness...so that's awesome.
karen- thanks for the words of encouragment...i know this will eventually be over...i think i'm just trying to take it one day at a time..nothing more i can do. sorry to hear that the CSA thing isn't working out. That sucks...you are trying to help support local agriculture but it doesn't sound like its such a great thing. I found that i have a farmers market right down the road from my new house...they do the basket thing...but they also do individual veggies/fruit that they sell friday and sat...i'll probably do the later since i bet you get more for your money that way. I definately want to support local stuff but its unfortunate that you aren't getting more for your money.
roo- hang in there bud...i think Mo said it best...just do it.
congrats laruen on your loss
tleef - you have awesome will power...i don't think i could be turning everything down...good for you
hey to everyone else...sorry got to run...another apt waits for me...bye all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all,

Hanna, my job(s) are fine, I am not sure what you meant by the house comment.

Congrats to all the people who have lost weight.

MJ, you crack me up. I laughed right out loud when I read, "Somedays I just figure: who cares, it's not like I'm gonna go tongue twirling w/a rock star today" Oh my goodness. I'd settle for a country star. Love your sense of wording.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:44 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Lisa I am sorry I was typing asking about your job and I have no idea why I typed about the house to you, I wanted to asked Lauren. The same thing I did with RR and Karen when you corrected me. I am having trouble keeping things staight!
I am happy for you the jobs are working out!
Sorry!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:52 PM   #20  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey all...

Just a quickie, I spent some time on my space doing some decorating. It's nothing special. Anyway, Ken & MO & Alicia, I added yous! Just a reminder though, I don't think to spend much time there.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:54 PM   #21  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hanna, we sent the mortgage stuff today. The cesspool issue is another ball of wax. They are required to make any repairs, but we are required to find the possible cesspool and oil tank.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #22  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

IrishJoan-I was just wondering why your son has problems sleeping, because I have the same problem with my son. My son is 8 years old, seriously I think he would be up past 1:30 also, and have such a hard time getting up in the morn. How old is your son, if you don't mind me asking?

Tamara- You are such a great role model. Just curious, are you originally from the US. Or is your mother and sister origionally from Canada? Enjoy your trip and the wedding. I've tried several of the SF recipes and they are delicious.

MO-you are hilarious, you make us all laugh!!!

Tonight I weed eated, OM my arms are killing me now. MY right arm just wanna hangs. It's dead!

Have a good night everyone!

Toodles,
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

just a quick hi.....so much for getting to ride my horse...i didn't leave work until 9.30. I had 3 after hour emergencies...i'm very very exhausted. Time for bed. Night all...
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi Alicia,

My son just turned 9 in April and the main reason why he has sleep issues is that he has Aspergers/ADHD. He gets so wired up that it is hard for his little brain to shut down at night. He's on medication for his ADHD but that wears off around dinnertime. The doctor wanted to give him a "booster" in the afternoon to help with homework and sleep issues but we just didn't want to mess with any more medicine. The medicine has been a godsend but I just don't want to pump any more into his body than I have to. The doctor's other suggestion was to give melatonin a try. It worked like a charm!! Have you tried it for your son? It's amazing how well it worked for Liam. Take care of that dead arm of yours;-).

I just finished my evening walk and got quite a workout. We live in an area that is really, really hilly. I decided to take a different route. The beginning wasn't so bad as it was all downhill. I knew that what goes down, must go up but OMG. Great feeling though now to have accomplished it.

Happy Thursday all ~ S.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #25  

Height: 5' 7"

Oh Hanna, it's not that I was mad or anything ~ I was just saying to one of my best and longest friends that I need my own space. (I have been living with my parents since my seperation - divorce and then college) It has been almost 4 years and I really need my own place. I thought you were reading my mind to be truthful.

GG, I have had those days recently. As a matter of fact, I will have one on Friday. I once again work both jobs.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:34 PM   #26  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

Hi Lauren.. scratch that email.. I wasn't sure *where* I knew you from....

LOL!!
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:38 PM   #27  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

IrishJoan- I was wondering if it might be that, well cause my son was diagnosed with that too. He was on meds and it was just awful. He was wasting away, wouldn't eat at all. He told me "please no more medicine" AGH, that broke my heart, couldn't bare to give him anymore. I didn't have the best pediatrician either. I had to put him back a grade this year, he couldn't handle the work. I don't know much about melatonin, but I will consider it once school starts, if he has troubles sleeping. Thanks for the info!
Nite everyone,
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:46 PM   #28  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Irish Joan: Hey, I just wanted to tell you there may be hope in the neighbor department. All of a sudden yesterday DH saw the neighbor lady outside and she invited Alex in to play. We went over to pick him up (in a hellacious rain storm!) and stayed for a bit. Alex was so upset when it was time to go DH invited them over for later in the evening and they actually came! Wow. I wonder what was going on before.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:25 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey all....sorry i've been MIA for a while. Time just slips by.
My DH sent me 2 dozen long stem red roses at work last Saturday. I think that is the 3rd time in 14 years he's bought me flowers. They are just beautiful, at least they were. Starting to droop a bit now. We have been fighting a lot and he just wanted me to know how much he loves me. And he was sorry for the jerk he's been. I just wish he would sell the house. I want to get on with my new life in St Louis. I don't want to live in someone else's basement anymore. WAAAHHHH!!!!

Sorry, needed to vent.

MO - My monthly payment schedule was accepted too. I also adjusted that paycheck so it wont happen next year. What a nitemare. Well, at least if I get a refund next year it all applies to the tax still owed. Congrats on being down 5lbs!!!

Hanna - Glad you can start getting back to normal again. Just pace yourself!

How do I find you guys on myspace? Rx - i will make a facebook page just for you!

Sorry that I didnt respond to more individuals. I missed this whole week and it is too overwhelming.

Well thats all for now gotta go change the laundry loads.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote