S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thanks Melinda feeling a little better as the day creeps along
i'll check in later
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

You girls are just too much today... Melinda *BIG HUG*... hope that the upcoming date is a good one ~ if this guy doesn't snap you up asap, something is seriously wrong with his noggin. You have a way of always saying just the right thing.

Michelle ~ glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better as the day progresses. You're so busy taking care of everyone else that it's no wonder that you get bogged down. How cool that your James is losing weight! The good thing about doing this together as that you both will motivate each other. Hugs ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Lauren ~ in answer to your question ~ yes, the kids could ride their bikes all over the place. This area is simply gorgeous with not only sidewalks, but biking and walking trails all over the place. It's just been incredibly hot and the kids have no interest in doing anything outside right now other than going to the pool. Once the weather cools down a bit, everyone will be out and about more. I just need to be patient and wait until school starts as I'll meet lots of people then.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all!

MJ, You crack me up! Where do you think up all these things?

I hear everyone on being tired. After not needing an alarm clock for soo soo long, my alarm went off at 6am. I reset and woke up at 6:30, but still felt drugged til lunch. Then in the afternoon I had to have a Diet Coke. Actually I was ready to throw the alarm out the window to the curb when it went off the first time.

I really like this job, it is all about being methodical and organized. My best friend says that it is right up my alley. It's the nights that I have to do the retail job too that are going to be the killers.

to everyone.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #20  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBH View Post
Remember the stretch jeans of the 80's...gosh they were horrible!!
Matter of opinion, my dear....matter of opinion.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:12 PM   #21  
Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoste View Post
Roo bie Slippers: Hey there studpie! What ever happened with the pics you were going to post? R they there? Have you gotten hit on some more @ the other site?
Guh? Studpie? Well THAT'S a new one.

No, no more 19 year olds from England hitting on me. Apparently I don't have to go all the way to Facebook for that to happen. All I have to do it sit here and wait for Melinda to show up.

As for the pictures, I've got some from the trip that the DW and I have to go through. I think there's one or two on there of me that I might think of posting. :P Somewhere on here - shortly after Halloween - would be my picture in my costume if you go looking through the archives back last fall.

Of course, if you were on Facebook, you'd see all the photos I've put up and others have put up as well.

I'm home, still recovering from the 12 hours on the road yesterday. I'll try and regularly post but I'm REALLY sluggish regardless of the amount of coffee I've taken in.

And I'll leave you all with....
http://www.transbuddha.com/osaka/osakaphone.html

And now that it's stuck in your head, you'll all hate me.

(After you click that link, that'll make sense. )

:Lawrence
Old 07-10-2007, 07:44 PM   #22  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

I want that as a ring tone!! Hey, like the new avatar Roo! OK, I created a facebook account...how do I find you? You can PM me if you want!

Lisa, hopefully you'll get used to the new schedule within a week or so. I remember when I first went back to work after being out of work for 3 months, I literally almost fell asleep while being trained one day!

Joan, wow, sounds like an awesome area! Take a chill in the A/C for now and enjoy when the heatwave leaves!

Sheila & Melinda...Keep it PG-13 girls, you're makin' me blush!!

MO, Hey I have some bananas rotting in my fridge, have a good banana bread recipe? At least one will be used for a protein drink in the AM, but I think there's 3 others that won't make it.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #23  

Lauren, Do you like Banana Creame Pie. Make some sugar free banana pudding (following the pie recipie) and put the bananas in a pre-made graham cracker crust and put the pudding over. Let chill and it is good and low fat and calories.

I am also on facebook. PM me if you want my name.

Roo, great now I am going to be hearing that all. . . lll night long in my head ~ Thanks.

Lisa
Old 07-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXZephyr View Post
Matter of opinion, my dear....matter of opinion.
You forget, the stretch jeans were cool for guys ~ not so much for the girls. At least where I am from.

Lisa
Old 07-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #25  
Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lppennington View Post
You forget, the stretch jeans were cool for guys ~ not so much for the girls. At least where I am from.
Where I'm from, stretch jeans were cool for about everyone.
But looked best on the girls.

Of course, I'm biased.