Old 06-11-2007, 08:33 AM   #1  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Default 30 something Monday June 11

Holy Moley! I am starting the thread today.

I caught up on my reading over the last two weeks. Looks like everyone is having a little drama in their lives too.

DH I know he is grieving but man I can only take so much of his DH attitude. any suggestions? I will gladly take them.

I am doing better. Daycare this summer is kicking my butt. Next summer I am taking time off like the whole summer.

Well ladies enjoy your week I will check in later.

Love ya
sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:07 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Shiela, your DH is still probably in shock. This can take a year to get over and then the greiving starts. (I know you didn't really want to hear that) The only thing I can suggest is try getting him to talk about his father.

I have a second interview tommorrow, so wish me luck. It is a temp job so hopefully there are no problems.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning !
Sheila it is great to see you back! sorry about DH. I don't have any suggestions I have not idea what to say.

Lisa good luck with the interview!

I am tired this AM. today is DS first day at the new school. We got up at 6:00 to get him ready, the driver picked him up at 7:00 AM. I will pick him up at school later today and find out how the ride went.
I did call my mother last night, wow, nothing new with her, after not speaking to her for such a long time I realize why! she yelled at me as usual, how come I didn't know about the tumor sooner, like I was suppose to know exactly the time and date it appeared, like I had any control over it, she is sick! thanks for letting vent!

I am going to the gym, I have not been at the gym this early! It will be great to have gone and be back by the time I would usually just gotten started!
Have a great day!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

It's been a busy morning at work and getting house stuff faxed and e/m around! I didn't even eat breakfast, except for a couple leftover munchkins that Robby didn't eat...and coffee of course! I'm having potato soup and green beans for lunch.

Hope everyone's having a great day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/165/135

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning... errr... Afternoon!

Sheila... I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through also... has DH considered counseling? just to get through this?

Good Luck Lisa!!!! I envy you! I'm trying to find a new job...

Hanna... sounds like your mom just needs to vent.... sorry you were the at the brunt of it.

I'm a nervous wreck today.... too much going on at home and I'm at work not knowing what is going on!! The deck is being started today, wish my hubby would call me and tell me how much the wood cost and if we are over budget!!! We have a brick guy there replacing some bricks that got broken when we took down the old porch. And to top it all off, we got a phone call last night that the asphalt guy will be out to seal our driveway today!!!! AHHHHH... I want to go home!!!!! I'm going to try and skip out a little early.... Say some prayers for us that everything goes smoothly this week.
MLN2603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:24 PM   #6  
sheila

hey all..........

Lisa Thanks no I didn't want to hear about it but I am glad I did. I just really don't want life to be that way for a year. Hopefully he won't. Good luck with the interview.

Mary it sounds like to me you have developed a really weak stomach and need to go home!!!!!! Good luck!

sheila
Old 06-11-2007, 02:50 PM   #7  
Sherry

Height: 5'7"

Sheila~Okay let me start by saying I am NOT a christian fanatic and this is going to sound a little crazy. It just so happens that our bible study this year was all about relationships and sex!!! Having said that....one of the things we learned is that god gave the gift of sex for comfort. I know that is the last thing anyone wants to do when DH is being an a$$. Not to get too personal, but a massage and sex releases tension and then usually you are more open and maybe talking about things could be easier.

YOU DID SAY ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!
I hope everyone doesn't think I am crazy.

It has been a busy morning. I didn't get to go to the gym and I won't get to tomorrow. I am going to try to do a video today and maybe after my doc's appt. tomorrow. We met this wonderful person from Australia through a friend and want to hire her to be our nanny when I go to college this September. We ran around this morning to try and get the paperwork started. We got all the forms so hopefully we can get the process started.

Not much else going on here.

Chat later,
Sherry
J K L A s Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:41 PM   #8  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by J K L A s Mom View Post
YOU DID SAY ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!
I hope everyone doesn't think I am crazy.
Woo! I love this idea.
I'm gonna have to show the DW this so that she knows how to deal with me when I'm having a really stressful week at work.

I'll post again when I get out of the hospital.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:46 PM   #9  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Sherry~ i love it im gonna throw that at hubby and let him know we need to talk but first we have to try your approach
Shelia ~ hang in there girl it will get better
MLN~ yeah i just got sick and gotta go home thats what happened LOL
Hanna ~ Im sorry your going through this that sucks and im praying for ya
Lisa~ Good Luck on the interview
Hi to everyone i missed

Well for me my suburban broke almost 3 weeks ago i've been taking the bus to work
Jessica still is gone BUT i get the baby alot so i think it's better this way for now i do miss her
Angelica is in a cheer and hip hop crew and her compitions (sp?) start in sept she is super excited and focused so it keeps her but outta trouble
my youngest james 11 y/o well my mom's family is DEEP mormons and my mom has been pushing him to church etc so i guess he's getting babtized on june 22 it's good for him i just feel like mormons are not where i belong and thats just my personal feeling
well take care and i'll post up more later
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:47 PM   #10  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Hospital ROO we were posting at the same time whats goning on you OK ???
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:10 PM   #11  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

ROOOOOOOOO OMG...what is wrong with Roo? OMG, did anyone know about this ahead of time? What the heck did I miss? ROOOOOOO, I can't take this-what is wrong? Do we need to pack up and drive to Canehhhda? MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:10 PM   #12  
sheila

ummm sherry: That idea sounds fun! But I have already tried only worked twice in the last two weeks I will keep working on it. Makes sense. Wow he hates oils but I know what might work. I have heard that before but wasn't too sure. I know it always works for me when i get it. He has a low sex drive since we got married. 18 years worth of batteries sure adds up!!!! just a little joke there. any other thought sherry you have my full attention.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #13  
sheila

Roo what is wrong with you?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:39 PM   #14  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Wahahahahahaha. You guys are ALL such Serious Sams and MISSED the joke completely.

I said I was going to show my DW the posting about sex being the ultimate cure for stress. And then I'd post when I'd get out of the hospital....the implication being that my LOVELY DW would beat me until I'm dead after she read that.

(In reality, she just laughed at both postings - especially me being a goof.)

Couldn't have been that great of a joke if no one got it.

SO THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME except that I'm fat and cranky/depressed all the time.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:42 PM   #15  
Sherry

Height: 5'7"

Sorry, I can only have one good idea a day. LOL The only other thought is a grief counselor or a support group like this one. Anyways I hope things get better.

Roo~HOSPITAL??? I thought you were going on vacation. Hope it isn't serious.

sherry
J K L A s Mom is offline   Reply With Quote