Old 05-30-2007, 09:44 PM   #1  
Fat mom of 2 girlzz

S/C/G: 225/130

Height: 5'6"

Smile Newbie!

Ok...so I am new to this board. But, not to boards in general. I had a lot of help from a fertility board while trying to have both of our girlzz. Kinda hoping to have the same luck trying to lose 95lbs.

I'm not sure where to start. It's been an up hill battle for a couple of years. After bb#2 came along it wasn't about my weight or being healthy, it was about getting things done in 24 hours. So here I am at 225lbs with a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old and husband of 6 years.

It's time to take some time for me.

My computer room will triple as a workout room and scrapbooking room (eventually). But, it's not really the working out I have a problem with. It's the food. It's a love/hate relationship! I'm sure I don't have to explain.

Anyway, tomorrow after work I will stop by and get some "workout" videos and try a little harder this time to make food work for me instead of me working for the food!

This is me,
Christie
2girlzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:11 AM   #2  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Christie: Welcome!!! You're in the right spot for motivation-not just w/food challenges and weight loss in general, but for motivation in improving all aspects of life! This group ROCKS (I know, sounds like I'm 13 when I say that, but that's the point)! I haven't lost much since I've joined-but it's only because I've got a thyroid issue that is still not regulated. Anyway, join us on our daily thread-it'll help ya get acquainted with ALLLLLLLL of us! BTW, taking that most needed and well deserved time for yourself will serve to make your family even stronger. How's your hubby's support level with the weight loss goals? I would think that would be key also. Once again:

Have a happy day and pop into the daily!!!! Melinda
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:03 AM   #3  
Fat mom of 2 girlzz

Default Newbie...

Hubby is ok..some days better than others. But, he likes to buy a few things that are not exactly "diet" friendly, he said he will stop! He needs to lose a few pounds as well, he gains and loses all the time. He's at 220 and should be around 178, but I think that's too thin. He got to 196 at one time and looked ill!

I can't wait to meet everyone! The more motivating people I know, the better!!

C
Old 05-31-2007, 09:54 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Christie! WELCOME!!!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:12 PM   #5  
Fat mom of 2 girlzz

What I think I need to do as far as food goes... try to plan a months worth of meals and see how that works. If I have a plan in front of me, I work better! We have small children so I would like to keep them involved as well. If we don't eat the same things dd wants what I have!

I just need to stick to it!

Christie