Old 05-25-2007, 10:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Default 30 something chat Friday, May 25

Good morning!
Wow, every one is pretty busy today, no posts yet...

Just want to say hello and wish everyone a happy Friday!
I am off an running, have a million things to do today but I am going to the gym before I do anything else.

Don't work to hard!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Happy Friday!!

Hanna ~ so glad that you got a good workout yesterday. As you said, if there was a real emergency, the school would call DH. Does the B&G Club run thru out the summer months as well? I hope so for your sake!!! Just taking the time out each day to go to the gym will be helpful.

School lets out next Thursday and then we go on vacation the week after. We come home from FL and then 3 days later we move. I'm so excited!!!!!!! I've not scheduled anything for the kids this summer... ! Because of the move, we're sorta coasting this summer. I sure do hope that I'm not sorry... They'll be meeting new kids in the new neighborhood and that will be fun for them. They're such great kids.

Went grocery store shopping this morning and picked up lots of fresh fruit and veggies. Unfortunately, I also picked up the ingredients for homemade ice cream. Our neighbors are having a party over the weekend and we've been asked to bring DH's homemade ice cream. I think that our neighbors will miss the ice cream more than us;-). This stuff is lethal!!! 2 pts. heavy whipping cream, 2 cans Eaglebrand milk, 1/2 gallon whole milk, 8 eggs, etc., etc.... Hope that everyone has a GREAT holiday weekend.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #3  

Forgot to wish Kerri a Happy Birthday!!!! I hope that you enjoy your movie tonight. Get "the works" on your popcorn:-).
Old 05-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

happy b-day keri. hey everyone else
just a quick hi...today has so far been EXHAUSTING. I finally am having a break. We've had about 30 or so boarders and grooming apts that all needed something done (ie exam, shots etc), plus we were booked this morning with apts and we've had 7 emergency walk-ins. I feel totally wiped. It definately was a busy day. I have about 5 more apts before the day ends...let's hope i make it. Talk to everyone later.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #5  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

LIKE A REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD RASH.....I'M BAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKK

Sorry little frozen chocolate bananas....been out of town for almost TWO WEEKS now. Long story...will have to tell ya all later. Back now, but playing catch up.

Weight is not going up or down...so I guess that's ok eh?

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME?????

Ok all, time to go-have a great weekend. MISSED YOU BUNCHES.

Love, Melinda
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:31 PM   #6  
Sherry

Height: 5'7"

Hey all,
Happy b-day Keri....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnXGJvNAls

my favorite b-day song.

Hope everyone is doing well this afternoon. Still recovering from a sleepover with the kids last night. All I heard was little giggles from down the hallway half the night. I was feeling guilty for eating hostess cupcakes and drinking a cappacino last night so I ran on the treadmill this morning. yeah! Does anyone have suggestions for music to run to? I have about 7 upbeat songs but they are getting a bit repetitious. thanks

Has anyone seen the new Pirates movie yet?

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

Sherry
J K L A s Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Sherry, that video is hilarious!!

Melinda, I'm sorry, do I know you???? Welcome back, we missed you!

GG, WOW, that's a lot of pets!! Hope you're relaxing by now!

Joan, that recipe sounds awesome!! We used to have an icecream maker, but somehow the cover got left too close to the stove and melted.

Hanna,

Hope everyone had a great day!!

Oh, by the way, please check out Suzanne's Announcement at the top of the forum!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:40 PM   #8  

hi!
I had quiet the day.
I did get to go to the gym it was the best part of my day, I was on the elliptical for 70 minutes, it is the machine I enjoy the most.
I got several calls from school but no messages so I figured it was not that important.
As I was pulling in my drive way to get in the house ready to take a nap, my friend Susie pulls right behind me, she was starving and wanted company to go eat, so we went out for lunch, we had Chinese food, not really my favorite food! but it was OK. I didn't get to run any of my errands, no big deal.
I get to school to pick Sean up and can hear him screaming all the way from the parking lot. He was having an "episode" when I got to the room he was in he was kicking the teacher's aid pretty bad, and swinging his hands, I tried to calm him down by doing a hold, and he was so out of it I got bit on my arm, that was not fun. I can't wait for him to go to day treatment school, I have high hopes for that program to work.
I am trying not to get depressed, I am trying really hard not to eat junk food, the ice cream which I usually don't crave, I am for of a salty cravings eater, like potato chips, anyway it was very tempting, I had to make myself a milk shake, it was too good! Oh well, tomorrow will be better, I hope!

Hi Lauren!

Sherry that was a great video!

Joan I am sure your homemade ice cream is far better than the stuff I had in my freezer, that sounds really good!

Sheila where are you today? how was the inspection?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hanna
Old 05-25-2007, 09:36 PM   #9  

Melinda Baby! You're back ~ group hug:-).

What is up with your being out of town for two weeks? Did you travel to Alaska and bring back a MAN?

Welcome Sherry!! How old are your kids?

Lauren ~ our ice cream maker is an old fashioned wooden bucket, crank kind. MIL gave it to us a few years back with a family recipe attached. Neat idea as it has become one of our kids favorite summer memories (mine too!).

Hanna ~ Is Sean still on medication? I would think that would help with the violent outbursts. Keep up with the workouts girlie!! We're all here for you.

Hugs to everyone else ~ Joan
Old 05-25-2007, 10:42 PM   #10  

Joan yes his is taking meds, without the meds it would be a lot worst. He takes Tegratol, Zyprexa, Abilify and Ritalin. We may be putting him on Respiradol. Not sure yet when.

It is 7:45 PM and I am going to bed, DH is working all weekend, I am home with Sean all weekend, I am not sure how he is going to be. I am worried.

Hanna