Old 04-05-2007, 12:23 PM   #16  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Checking in No baby yet still waiting she goes to the doctors today she went last thursday but hadn't dropped yet so we'll see
i'll check in later
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:13 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning all!
Have been up since 7 am, did laundry, cleaned fridge and did some work on the yard, my roses are bluming beutifly!!!
I got a million things to do today, I will check in later, I am hoping I can squeeze in a couple of hours at the gym. I need it for my sanity!!!! LOL

GG
I am so careful with rattle snakes, we have them all around here, I had a couple of them in my yard. I hate snakes!!!

Spoiled welcome!

Have a great day everyone!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:23 PM   #18  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Michelle, how exciting!!

Melinda, You're making me hungry!! (well, it is lunch time!!) And girl, you need to get your priorities straight...highspeed internet at home is a top priority!!

Lisa, cute quiz, I got 9/10. Shoulda had them all but the darn cat threw me off! I knew it was Morris, but for some reason I picked Fancy Feast!

See Ya' Later!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:50 PM   #19  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Lisa: Took the quiz and aced it! Ok, I think I would have gotten Morris wrong, but Lauren gave us a hint w/her post! Believe it or not, growing up I had a stuffed Pilsbury Doughboy AND a stuffed Smokey the Bear!

Lauren: LOL on the priorities!

Hanna: Rattlesnakes in your back yard? Oh no....I would completely have a heart attack and die right there in my tracks if I ever heard a rattle. I would sooo die. What do you do if you encounter one? I mean, do you slowly back away? Do you throw it a donut and run like a bat outta heck? No WAY could I deal with that! Do you ever have like cougars or coyotes in your backyard too? The most I've seen in mine are a few raccoons, an opossum (sp?) and the usual suspects...birds, squirels, Alvin, Theodore and Simon, you know....

Michelle B.: Taco Bell eh? Well, you can blame me since I basically encouraged you to eat junky w/my talk about french fries and such! I guess it's good news that your tummy was upset though....BAD TACO BELL, BAD!

Oh my gosh, have I posted enough today or what? Melinda

Last edited by mjoste; 04-05-2007 at 04:07 PM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:35 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi kids!

Quiet time here for the moment as my neighbor took my two little girls to afternoon swim lessons. I drive on Tues. and she takes on Thurs. I had a friend over this morning for coffee and made two blueberry sourcream coffee cakes. Shockingly, I haven't polished the one off that we cut into. I quickly wrapped up the second loaf to give to my son's teacher tomorrow. I'm completely addicted to sweets.

Just got a phone call requesting a 2nd showing on the house tonight. Same people that came by last night so keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed girls (and Rooster)!!

This is a short and sweet one as I need to take advantage of the quiet and do some cleaning. Hugs to all ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #21  
Kalamazoo Girl

Hi Joan! I have my fingers AND my toes AND my nose AND my eyes all crossed for you baby!!! (I tried to make that pic really really big...but it didn't seem to work)!

Melinda
Old 04-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #22  

I just got home for a few minutes and I am running out again.
I had a good lunch with my friend and her kids, I had a burrito but didn't eat the tortilla.

Melinda on the side of my yard there is big canyon, we see the coyotes all the time. when I see a rattle snake in the yard I call DH and he comes home and takes care of them, it is awful! it is going to get worst they are going to start construction on the canyon pretty soon, so who know what is going to come out of there, I am concerned thus!

got to run!

Hanna

PS how you do post pictures on the message, I have been trying to load a pic. and it is telling me it is too big, it is sooooo small thus!
thanks!
Old 04-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #23  
Kalamazoo Girl

BYE EVERYONE!

I'll be back with you on Monday, April 16th!!!! Be good-EAT RIGHT AND WORK OUT HARD!

I miss you all already....

Melinda
Old 04-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

okay all...well has been insane!!!!!! and i remembered why...the full moon. So for those that are asking...the poor dog (c-section) unfortunately didn't make. She was very cold this am (too low temp) and was very septic. She unfortunately passed. Its been one of those days, emergencies after emergencies...definately a full moon. didn't get a lunch break...finally got to sit now at 5pm. But this has been the first break! i'm exhausted. And mj..yes dog's get snake bites a lot..well especially where i work..i work in a rural area...lots of snake bites...and most animals do fine. Don't know what type of snake..owners never saw it. So when you don't know what type of snake..you cannot administer anti-venom. Just fluids and antibiotics. But yes we see it a lot in summer time.
fitter...sorry about your friend
spoiled - WELCOME!
LBH - hope your day gets better...and yes i'm sick..very very sick LMAO...but you guys love it right? LOL
llpen-sad fact of the matte...i scored 100% on that quiz..that's very sad LOL
good luck joan..maybe you'll get that house sold.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Ok, hubby not here yet. Should have been here hours ago. I am VERY worried. He's keeping in touch, but he is sooo cold. I am just saying little prayers. Last I heard from him (via text message) he said he would still be hours before he arrived and he was only about 100 miles from here. What is going on???? I am sick with worry. I have only eaten 2 breakfast bars all day and am hungry but waiting on him for dinner. Plus I am now too worried to eat.

SOrry, just had to get that off my chest. Sorry about the momma dog, GG. We see the full moon effect at the pharmacy too. Everyone gets a bit kooky and we have the strangest questions. Surprisingly, not today. Hmmm...maybe not a full moon over MO .

Again, have a great week everyone if I don't get a chance to check back.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #26  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Kerri, Hope DH made it there OK! Check in when you can!

GG, Oh, how sad.

Melinda...not that you'll see this, but man, it didn't click that you are off and won't be able to check in!! Hey, maybe she'll think to go to the library or somethin'!

Hanna, I would be looking to move! You can either attach them, which sounds like you already tried, or you can go to www.Photobucket.com and open a free account and post your pics there, then link to them here.

Joan, :crossed that you get an offer!!

Michelle B, 3FC has their own food database right here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/food-calorie-counts/

Have a great evening all!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #27  

Height: 5' 7"

Kerri, I know we had trouble with ice and they are calling for it again tonight, so maybe DH is just trying to be safe. And he may be stopping alot to get coffee to warm up. I know that I would, of course I hate to be cold.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:47 AM   #28  

Hello!
I am finally able to relax!!!

Lauren we just move to our home a year a go, I love the neighborhood, the rattle snakes scare me but we try to be very careful and on the look out for the specially in the summer!, we just remodeled the kitchen and spent a fortune on plantation shutters, we are going to be here for a while!!

Kari I hope DH got home OK, keep us posted, I will say a prayer for you and him!

GG
I am so sorry about the loss

Have a great nite all!
Talk to you tomorrow!

DH just got home! Bye!