Old 01-11-2007, 08:27 AM   #1  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Default 30 Somethings Jan 11

What is this? I'm first??????

ok everybody must be hiding from the cold Hope you're all doing ok, I'm gettin ready for work

Have a great day
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #2  
comeback member

Yeah..everybody is hiding from....me!!! With that FLU!!!!!!!!!!

I'll check back later!

Have a great "losing" day everyone!

Sacha
bella sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:16 AM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lol poor you......feel better soon ok??
Old 01-11-2007, 10:43 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Sacha, Feel better.

Lauren, how did the interview go? I was pulling for you.

Molly, good on the exersize. Do you start school soon? I thought you were saying a while ago that you were going to Owens.

I got on the scale yesterday and I lost 1.4 lbs. I am not updating my ticker til Sunday (my wi day). I feel like crap, yesterday I was cramping so bad I could even feel it in my back.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:55 AM   #5  
Michelle

S/C/G: 167.4/161.5/145

Height: 5'4

Post Week 2, Day 4

Hello everyone,
Checking in today, I never had a chance yesterday...things are moving along for me.....I got on the treadmill again Tues night for 20 min. and ate good all day. Yesterday, only mediocre, I did eat good and stayed OP but didn't get a workout in last night, I had to go to Girl Scouts with my daughter, I was the guest instructor last night to teach them how to make friendship bracelets...embroidery thread...did anyone else ever make these? I swear it was the craze when I was in middle school back in the 80s but even the moms there last night had never seen them before, I was just shocked...anyway, eating good so far today, planning to get back on the treadmill after work so hopefully nothing gets in the way this evening.....
Molly---Way to go on getting the workout in..I know how difficult it is sometimes...
Sacha--I hope you start feeling better soon, its such a pain in the rear being sick like that..so I'm sending you some get well balloons! .
Lisa---Congratulations on the loss !!!!

I will check in again tomorrow...until then, Good Luck to everyone !!!
mibrneydgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #6  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Morning, all. I've forgotten to check in the past few days. Ready for my 50 lashes with a spaghetti squash noodle.

Been doing really well this week. Drinking lots and lots of water and eating OP. I caught the cooking bug and have spent a lot more time than usual in the kitchen, and I'm loving it! Experimenting with lots of new recipes (black bean brownies?!?!). I've even gotten the kiddos to try a couple of new things. Kinda made up my mind that this is the last time I'm "starting over"; I'm incredibly motivated to keep it interesting so I don't get bored anytime soon.

We're supposed to be getting a nasty storm front through tonight and through the weekend. That means I'm cancelling the trip I had planned to visit my parents. No big deal...they're only 120 miles up the road. The weather next weekend is supposed to be a lot better, so we'll just wait another week.

Stay warm!!!!!
jetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Jet, OK, I need to know about the black bean brownies?! What is your analysis?! Good for you staying on track! I just bought a new WW magazine today with 5 ingredient meals in 15 min. or something like that. Stay safe!

MichelleM, at the bracelets! I actually never had one. I think they were around a little after my time?

Lisa, Early congrats on the 1.4! Interview went better than expected...I think. Thanks for thinkin' of me! Hoping to hear something soon, yet worried because I have to figure out what I'm gonna do with daycare for Peter.

Sacha, Keep that flu to yourself girl!! And feel better!

Hi Holy & everyone else!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:06 PM   #8  
New Year...New Me!!!

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Hi All

Just wanted to check in. Last night we went grocery shopping and I think did very well. Shopping is one of the worst times with me since it's so much easier to eat out after work (shopping is a 15 min. trip to town and 15 back but I'm not complaining I still love living in the country) so we did but ate Subway and I had a salad. I have to admit I was still hungry afterwards but it was the quickest, healthiest thing that I could come up with. Today has been good just really busy at work - I hope I can get in some kind of walk but it's really starting to get chilly here. Take care.

Hope everyone has a great day and I hope you get to feeling better Sacha. ***Funny, I do remember the bracelets and doing the same thing with my daughter***
allyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #9  
comeback member

Hey girls!

How are you all doing? Thank you so mcuh for all the nice words and the balloons!! I lool like Rudolph right now but my spirits are up!! My best friend is a box of tissue...well it is better than a box of cookies!!!

Oh my gosh! FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!!..I used to love to make those...I didn't not even take them off to take a shower. Michelle, did you make some bracelets for all of us...?! Hehe...I want pink!

Jet -- Blackbean brownies...hmmmmm...interesting...is it really good?

Lisa -- Down 1.4! Good! Keep up the good work!

Allyssa -- Kind of sad to get a salad at Subway uh? I am sure you would've prefered a chicken ranch sub with bacon, extra olives and lots of cheese...well..that's MY favorite!

Hi to everybody else and keep on losing!!

Sacha
bella sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:41 PM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Allysa where in TX are you? I was born and raised there....we only moved out here almost 5 years ago
Old 01-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #11  
New Year...New Me!!!

S/C/G: 165/165/130

I'm an hour East of Dallas. I grew up in Arlington (DFW) but we moved to the country several years ago. It's nice - I love it now!! (Hated it as a kid...funny how you get older and love the things you hated...lol) What part are you from?
allyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I grew up outside of Odessa, but lived in Abilene and hubby was stationed at Dyess AFB before we met and got married