Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 120/132/108

Height: 5"2'

Default Just Ordered Pure Foods Fresh Start!

Hi Everyone!

I am new here and just placed my order yesterday for PFFS, I saw their ad on Celebrity Baby Blog via People.com. I am a busy stay at home mom to an active 1 year old and am eating horribly since I never have time to cook nutritional things for myself.

What are your PFFS experiences? I am hoping that I like this one, because I have tried Diet to Go (too much excessive water in foods, no snacks between meals) and ediets Deliciously Yours (didn't like that you had to add fruits and dairy, I wanted an ALL inclusive meal plan). I have been holding out for Bistro MD, but for some reason I can't justify the expense, even though it's just a tad more expensive than PFFS, and I also don't like that for the money, they also only provide 20 meals a week instead of a full 21 because of their "your night". Maybe in the future, I'd enjoy a night deciding on my own, but not right now, and not for that kind of money! I liked that PFFS was all inclusive and the food and snacks seemed right up my alley. Their customer service was also really helpful and gave me $15 off each of my orders!

So...just wanted to introduce myself and see how everyone liked their meal plans. I saw that the PFFS thread kind of died down.
LaurenMom2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Lauren! Sounds like you are excited about PFFS! I am not doing PFFS, I am currently doing ediets fresh prepared and have lost over 25 pounds. I have heard good things about PFFS, so I will be interested to hear how you like it.

I wish you the best!

Cheers,

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:02 PM   #3  
Turtle Extraordinaire

Hi, Lauren! I have it on good authority that Laurens do well on PFFS.

I've been doing PFFS for a year and a half and have done very well with it, better than I have on any other program. The customer service is wonderful, and the good is good. I take occasional breaks (when we go on vacation, etc.), but other than that, I've stayed on it.

I personally do supplement the program a bit; I add yogurt each day, and occasionally another piece of fruit. It does slow down my weight loss now, though.

Hope it works well for you; let us know how it goes!
LaurenH is offline   Reply With Quote