Old 09-03-2009, 08:53 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat -Thursday- 9/03

Morning all!

Today is one week on low carb. I am down from 213.4 to 207.4!! Woohoo!!! It's not been too easy but it's not been real hard either. I am sure alot was water weight but I am happy about such a loss.

How is everyone else doing today?
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Beth...that's awesome!

I weighed in at the doctor's yesterday but their scale always puts me 3-5lbs heavier. I prefer weighing myself first thing in the morning...and naked!

I'll probably weigh myself on Saturday or Sunday...it'll be the first time in a few weeks that I've weighed myself at home.

Haven't had any pop in 4 days, so I'm doing okay there. Played 2 softball games last night. We won the first but lost the 2nd. It was the last games of the season
I LOVE LOVE LOVED playing ball this summer...it was SO much fun! We have a tournament from the 10th-17th...we might play 3 games if we're lucky...our team only won 4 times the whole season. OH well, we had fun and got some exercise...that's what counts!

We're SOOOOOOO close to Friday, I can almost taste it!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

Today is good so far, although I over slept & haven't had my coffee yet. BLAH!
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #4  

Hello!

Coffee ran out at home, this is the only reason I am looking forward to getting to work-- we have awesome coffee at work! ha ha

Every-time, I cut carbs of even just eat less of them in general-- I always lose weight-- but I have such a hard time staying on it!

Anyhow-- just wanted to pop in and say hi!
milesofsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote