Old 05-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #1  

Default 30-Somethings Daily Chat- Thurs. 5/28

Good Morning everyone!

I'm starting the thread because I'm so dog dang excited. This morning I saw a weight of 189.4! I'd have to get in the 'Way Back' machine to remember the last time I was in the 180's. This is UNCHARTED territory I tell you!

Okay, so not totally uncharted but my weight hasn't been in this range since 1999. TEN years ago! Woot Woo! I'm not changing my ticker until my official weigh in tomorrow- hopefully it doesn't rebound up but even if it did, I still SAW that number!
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Bindersbee, that's awesome! My first goal is to hit 185 again...I haven't been that weight since about 2004-2005, I think!

I've been a "muffin lady" this week! Gotta get a hold of myself today and not eat the easily accessible stuff! I've also been drinking a LOT of tea this week...it's been a REALLY long week so far and I'm needing the caffeine to keep me awake!

Gotta stay awake...I've got french class tonight!

Is it Friday yet?

Last edited by Wifey; 05-28-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 199.2/180.8/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi there-Sorry it has been awhile since I posted. No weight loss-thankfully maintained, though! Bindersbee-congrats on that wonderful number!!! That is such an accomplishment!!

With it getting warmer, I think it will be easier to eat better or at least not as much!! I'll check back later!
indymom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Bin, CONGRATS!!! That's soo exciting!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Congrats Bindersbee!

It's been a busy week for me, but today I did something that I'm so proud of!

I came home from work and put in Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds 2mile walk. A 30 min workout, then put in The Biggest Looser's Turbo Scult DvD and did the 5 minute warm up, 20 minute Level 1 work out and the 5 minute cool down!
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #6  

Hi All!

Bin, THAT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!! I love when my weight goes down that next 10 lb mark. Feel AMAZING!

Well, last night was a doozy! I met up with my friends and we drove (what my friend calls her MILF mobile) to MA to go to the CAKE concert. After we checked in, we had a few glasses of wine (or 3) and got all dolled up and waited for our 4th chica to show. Once she got there and had a drink or 2, we headed to this Japanese/ Thai place. We got dinner and shared 2 more bottles of wine. I think we were a bit obnoxious. We asked this guy to take a picture with us (playing this game where we pretend a total stranger is a celebrity- even when they insist they are not who we say they are). This guy looked slightly like Donal Logue (best known for a show called Grounded for Life). He was pretty flattered and took pictures and was a very good sport (his wife- not so much).

Later we hit the show. Took lots of pictures. Got in trouble for taking to many pictures, charmed some security guy, danced around in the front row. I got it in my head I wanted to meet the band.....and well, sometimes I can be really single minded when I am tipsy. SOOOO, we waited outside for the band after the show....that was a no-go so we all headed back to the hotel. After we got there, we thought we should order some pizza. The front desk promised us some numbers but was really slow so I went down to get the numbers. On the way up, I saw this guy playing the piano and realized it was Xan McCurdy the guitarist from the band!!!! SWOON! We chatted for a bit and he was soooo sweet! When I got back to the room, we didnt want to leave anyone out and called his room to say good night. I know it sounds lame but was very sweet and he was really nice!

So that was the night. We all passed out a few minutes later. However, we were awoken at 5 am-ish. My good friend got news that her terminally ill father had a heart attack (he has since passed). We all got dressed and rushed home so that she could be with her parents. It was very sobering and incredibly heart-breaking.

I spent most of the day today just resting and recovering. I got in a wii fit half hour workout. I didnt eat great today or yesterday but will be back on track tomorrow. All my friends we saying I looked good so its giving me that added push to KEEP GOING!
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6"

Bin!!

Wootwoot! WTG girl! That's so amazing.

I am SOOOO jealous.. I want to be in Onederland so bad.... Still it's just beyond my grasp.

Ladies it's been a couple of days. Things have been crazy around here. School is out and now that I am free I tend to do errands and try to get a lot done during the summer.

With all that craziness last week I was up 1.5 lbs.. BOOOO, I was so ashamed I didn't post it. . I was told to bump up my exercise and increase my protein. I did that by parking my riding lawnmover and pushing mowing our yard. We mow about 1.5 acres and we live on a hill so no nice flat yard to mow. Talk about a work out lol. The first day 30 minutes kicked my butt but I kept at it and did the whole yard in 4 days. I tried to do at least 30 minutes but if I could go longer I did. One day I got up to and hour. I don't think I have ever sweated so much! I mean ever. As far as protein I have been bumping it up from 60-70 a day to 85-90.

All that hard work paid off with a 2.5 loss this week! TOOT TOOT
That brings me to 19 lbs lost and only 3 lbs away from onederland.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote