View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #97
Karen3

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Good morning....It was a wonderful tournament, but am glad to be home. Still exhausted. That much intense concentration just wipes me out. And this is the start of another busy cycle. I direct Friday....and play or have appointments every day for next 2 weeks ending with company for a week and the day after they leave direct again. Cooking and baking for company and the days I direct are already making me frazzled.

Our team mate Judy with the terrible medical problems was a real trouper and you could see how tired she got but she reached down and came up smiling everytime. We celebrated her life, but I will always remember how strong she was.....hey she probably weighs 90lbs with her shoes on and ate like a truck driver.....so had a little envy too! I will never forget this experience. Judy is also a retired nurse and we would get into the black nurse humor that our partners could not understand.

WI this am and didn't loss anything, but considering how out of whack my eating was all week it's okay. Need to drink gallons of water to detox me. I carry a water bottle and refill it during the day, but always come home with dry chapped lips....

Well busy day today. Have to grocery shop, doing laundry right now and at least run the vaccum and dust. No cleaning gal...sighhhhhhhhhhh...

hugs, Karen3

ps Happy Birthday Karen!

Last edited by Karen3 : 02-15-2009 at 10:32 AM.