View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #7
sexymommaof4
Brooke

S/C/G: 200/164/145

Height: 5'6''

I agree with not going on fad diets and all the hype. However I lost 35 pounds in 3 months, counting calories and excercising. Then I just came to a stand still, and stayed 164 for 1 1/2 months. So I started the flat belly diet to try and kick start the weight loss again. The flat belly diet is about counting calories they just add the mufa's at every meal to target belly fat and to keep you full. Another thing even though I was eating right and excercising I could not lose my belly all the way. There is belly fat over the muscles in your stomach and under the muscles as well. The fat under the muscles is the deadly fat because it is close to your organs, this is also the hardest fat to lose. All I know is that I am starting day 4 today of the anti bloat phase, and I'm down now 5.7 pounds! I know I have lost several inches as well because I can feel it, and my pants are way looser. I will measure tomorrow and post again. The meal I posted above is a meal from the anti bloat phase, the real program is 400 more calories a day.
Here is the recipe for sassy water-
8.5 cups water
1 med cucumber peeled and sliced
1 lemon sliced
12 mint leaves
1 t fresh ground ginger
mix in a pitcher and let the flavors mingle overnight.
Drink a glass at every meal and all day. It is really refreshing we call it spa water because it taste like the kind they make at the resort spas.
sexymommaof4 is offline   Reply With Quote