View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:00 AM   #8
Jean

Good Evening, Flowers! I am tired and didn't do a thing towards getting ready for Christmas today. I needed to clean and pick up the clutter, did a couple loads of laundry, and fixed a casserole and pumpkin bars for the teacher who had surgery. Next Friday I'm on the food list for the teacher having chemo. Beth and the kids came over this afternoon so that ended my getting any more done for the day. Will is home with the same crud we had a week ago.

I haven't been able to get email since Thursday evening. I finally took the time to call tech support this morning and found out I had over 3000 spam emails blocking the system! When I had high speed installed this summer I specifically asked the "idiot" about a spam folder and he assured me that it was all automatic and I didn't have to worry about it! So, if any of you sent anything it either came back to you or was dumped when the tech cleared out the "stuff." Now I have to remember to do that periodically.

"Gma" -- I hope your commissary run went better than you anticipated. I think putting stuff away is almost as bad as going after it. The clothing that I ordered is all for the guys for Christmas. I also ordered a fuzzy top for Amanda from Lands End; they are pretty speedy about delivery.

Susan -- I just read in the paper today where airlines are using blackberries for their tickets; you download the information and just hand the blackberry to the ticket agent (?) at the airport. They want to go paperless which will leave me in the dark since I have no clue what a blackberry is (other than to eat one!). I don't think Paula Deen ever makes anything that would be WW friendly. I think I would like "brown" hot chocolate better than white.

Maggie -- I was thinking I missed something when you were talking about elephants! I'm sure you had a great time with the gifts. The two that you mentioned Will wearing would be a hoot. Chili sounds good; maybe that will be on my agenda for sometime this week. Did you get the sample newslettermI sent to you? I'm not sure if emails I sent "went" since nothing was coming through to me.

I'm heading off to bed. Have a nice day tomorrow.

Jean -- in Iowa!

Last edited by Jean; 12-14-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote